Chapter 11

Time Skip to the day of the date

       You lay down in your bed and groan. You kinda miss your house, since here you had nothing to play video games on here, besides your laptop. You finally decide to take a shower before you do anything else. You pick out just your everyday clothes to wear grab a towel and your phone and head into the bathroom. As always you have to turn on some music because well you would get bored in the shower without any. You turn on your playlist, 'shower power' (dumb yeah but who cares). The first song it played was "plastic taste" by Joji Miller. (He's the person who made up/is the Filthy Frank persona, ps he makes good music so check him out)
        You started off your shower by putting shampoo and conditioner in your hair. As soon as you finished doing that your 2nd favorite song "Dollar in the Woods" by Daniel Keem (Keemstar) came on. Then by your luck the next song was the "I Play Pokemon Go Everyday" song by Mishovy ?(idk his name tbh). So naturally you start singing to it. Maybe you sing it a little bit too loud and dramatic.

                  Evans POV

       Today is the day I'm going to go on a "date" with (y/n). I'm excited and nervous. They should make a word for that. (Y/n) gave me an extra key for her hotel do I could just drop by. I pull the key and put it in the door. But before I opened the door I took a deep breath. "Keep it together." I whisper to myself.
        I open the door and expect (y/n) to be there but to my dismay she wasn't. She has to be here I texted her a bit ago, and she was still here. I walked around until I heard singing coming from the bathroom including a song. It was that Pokemon go song. I chuckled to myself while listening (y/n) sing to the song.
     "Hey, (y/n) you should really get into singing that was great." I say after the song is finished. Oops.

        (A/n) this was a FILLER CHAPTER if you couldn't tell. Schools a bitch but my teachers aren't that bad this year, which is good. So yeah since I'm back in this hell hole, I'm going to have to work on the book at night instead of the whole day. So yeah.... Hope you still enjoy the book and if you have any suggestions or requests please comment them!