DR Cast: Part 2 [Sneak Peek]

[Here's a little tidbit of what I'll be writing for the second part of the Cast Crushes chapters! I just want to publish it in order to see if you guys will actually like it even with me slowly returning to the DR Fandom and not remembering as much as I did before. But! This is just a little sneak peek, enjoy and tell me that you did and want me to continue! This is for 100k and I am determined to finish this very soon if you guys still want it! ]

Dangan Ronpa Cast: How they confess their crush on you.

Makoto Naegi

:He left a his usual sticky note on your locker, except this time e left a little more then a sweet note. He left you a teddy bear (that was NOT Monokuma) and some flowers. How he got them into your locker you will never know. He left a small card on the door inside of your locker.
'Hey, (y/n)! This sounds super cheesy, but I was really enjoy our friendship, but I was wondering if we could end it...'

These words crush your heart for a bit, but you continue to read on.

'And be something more?

Yes/No.'

-Makoto Naegi'

Sayaka Maizono

After the last class of the day, you walk over to your locker to pick up your textbooks and homework you left in your locker to bring home, obviously that's why you have homework in the first place. You don't even notice Sayaka walk behind you. She waits a few seconds before politely coughing. You quickly turn around and realize she's probably been standing there for a long time. You apologize profusely, then ask her if she needed anything. She replies with a cheery. "It's alright (y/n)! But... I wanted to give you this to listen to when you get home." Behind her back, she pulls out a CD case with a clear cover. There's a small blue bow wrapped on the case and it looks brand new. You ask if this is a new album she made, she shakes her head and says. "It's just for you! Since you're my best friend I wanted to write a song for you. Enjoy! See you tomorrow, (y/n)!" Her cheeks turn a light red as she turns on her heel and walks away as fast as she could. You look down at the CD case with the small blue bow and smile. When you get home, you run up to your room and insert the disc into your laptop. You turn on the speakers and listen as Sayaka's sweet voice fill the room with her fellow idol group members in the background. In the song, Sayaka describes the perfect person in her vison. They sound a lot like you...

Towards the end the vocals slowly face out and you hear Sayaka's voice say. "(y/n)... I really, really cherish our friendship. And I've had feelings for you for a long time. Will you... be mine?"

To be continued...