A story of a boat

~Hiccup~

I felt the wind in my hair. Me and Toothless were helping one of the Viking by lifting a heavy.. Thing.. into his house. I don't know what it is... and to be honest I didn't really want to know either.

We were almost finish, when my mom came riding on her dragon towards us. I could see she had a worried face.

"Hiccup!" She shouted from above me. "Trader Johan should be here by now. I am afraid something has happened to him. Can you and the gang look for him?"

"Yeah! I am finished here anyway!" I said as I placed the thing in the Vikings house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*hours later*

"Are we there yet?"

"How long

We flew the route Trader Johan normally use, but we weren't 100% sure he sailed that route. With Trader Johan you can never be sure...

"Hey! There's a boat on that island!" Snoutlout said.

I understood which island he meant. A boat had been washed on the beach. I recognized the mark on the sail, and a man with brown hair and beard waved hysterical with his hands to us.

Trader Johan.

Thank Thor! We found him. My head hurt after the flight. The Twins had been complaining and Fishleags had been worried about the storm who got closer every hour.

"Oh, master Hiccup. You have no idea what happened to me!"

Oh no! He's going to tell me.

"I was sailing my boat and I saw a storm slowly getting bigger, but was I scared? No! I-" He began, but I interrupted him. I was in a bad mood, and his stories didn't exatly help.

"Just tell me the short version." I told him.

"Okay master Hiccup. I just sailed past this island, and someone atacked me. They hit my sail a few times and made a hole on the side of the boat. I was lucky to be so close to land, after the attack I got washed up on this beach. The island seemed abanoned, but-" He lowed his voice. " -I swear I saw someone by the trees." He carefully pointed to the forest.

Astrid asked: "Do you have any expensive things on board?

"Well, it depends on what you mean with expensive. I dont have any jewerelyes or things like that, but.."

Astrid started to ask him some more questions, but I needed to think.

If they thought he had any things with a value, why didnt they come out of the forest? Why just crash a boat witout a reason?

My headache was getting worse and I walked away, trying to consentrate. While the questions twirled around mye head. Too many qouestions and too few answers.

I looked at the forest, and I felt some of the bushes was moving. But of course. It could be a little wind. I hope so..

I sat down on a rock and put my head in my hands. I felt someone stare me in my back, but when I turned around. I couldn't see anybody.

"Are you okay?"

I quickly turned around to see Astrid. She was walking forward to me and she sat beside me.

"Yeah." I lied. I didn't want to make myself another problem to think about. Her eyes showed doubt, but she nodded.

"We found out that we can take Trader Johan back to Berk now and take with us most of the things he has in the boat. I know some things have to be left behind but it's better than nothing. Do you agree?" She looked at me.

I nodded.

"Something you want to add or change Chief?" She said with a smirk.

"No, it sounds great." I said as I smiled and got up from the rock. I faced Astrid and there were only centimeters between us. For a little second we breathed in the same air.

"Since you came up the the idea. I think you should have the honor of riding with our guest."I said as I started to run forward the gang.

"No!" She screamed as she ran after me.

"Tuff, Ruff, Snoutlout and Fishleags we are going to bring some of the most expensive things back to Berk. And you Johan, you can ride with Astrid and Stormfly.

Astrid came running as I finished the sentences. She gave me a death glare. I gave her a big smile in return.

We started to get ready. Everybody took something from the shop that they could take home. Me and Thoothless picked a big chest who had many beautiful signs on it. It was heavy but Toothless made to lift it.

Trader Johan climbed on Stormfly, and I heard Astrid sigh heavily. I smile for myself. I went past her and whispered in Astrid's ear: "Good luck, it's going to be a loooong ride home."

A\N: Please vote and comment! It means so much!

Thanks for reading❤️