Whywhywhy???

~Through Hiccups eyes~

I opened my eyes and found myself in my room. I tried to get up in sitting position and instantly felt a pain in my right hand. I realized most of my arm where wrapped in bandages. Oh!!! That's true! I got shot down. Hehe... Just a normal day huh?

I heard footsteps in the stairs, but too many feet to be a human... And I prepared myself for the worst. A big and very exited dragon bursted through the door. He jumped all over the place, and ended up in the bed in top of me. He licked my face with his sticky and wet tongue.

"Aghh Toothless!! I am tired of telling you this every time you lick me! This doesn't go off in wash!" He responded with a laugh.

I looked at the table next to my bed. A bowl of soup stood at my night stand. Gobber must have been here a short while ago, because it was still a small steam from it.

Toothless started to calm down and he put his head on the bed. I patted his head.

I heard the door open downstairs. Followed by harsh steps in the staircase. The door to my room flew open, and a frustrated, angry and stressed girl walked in. Toothless' head shot up.

"I can't belive he's here! HIM! I mean- Aggh! I don't want him  here! And he brought a FRIEND? WHy did he do that? This means double trouble, and I can't even handle him alone on my good days! This is soo not fair! They are going to sleep in room room did you hear that? I can't belive that either! MY ROOM! And where am I going to sleep? Have anyone ever thought of that? Because I'm certanly NOT sleeping in the same room as them! No, no, no, no!!" She gasped for air. I was impressed she was able to talk for so long. Toothless walked slowly towards her.

"Soo how's your day been m'lady?" I blinked and smiled. She met my gaze and her eyes softened. Her hand glided lightly over Toothless' head.

"Oh, Hiccup. I'm so sorry. I am just babbling around about my problems and here you are with your arm all ripped up." She gestured to the arm wrapped up in bandages. I laughed, and she smiled. She sat down next to me in the bed. Toothless laid his head in Astrid's lap. She kept her hand on his head while she talked.

"Who were you talking about? You said there was someone who annoyed you but it doesn't narrow it down to a few people exatly... " I smirked as I asked. She scoffed and punched my right arm lightly. I smiled a second before the sharp pain in my arm, but I brushed it off. Astrid got a suspiscious face, but before she could say anything I asked:

"Soo tell me about this trouble guy who brought a friend."

"He's my cousin, Sven. " She said in disguise. "He used to come and visit us in the summer, because my uncle always travelled. And he always made a lot of trouble. Like that time he tried to make a revolutionary dragon trap, but ended up trapping Bucket in a bathtub? You don't remember him? He always played with us..."

"Well, usally I didn't usually play a lot with you either, Astrid..."

"Oh thats right." She looked down.

"I doesn't matter. Please continue about Sven. He seems like a nice guy." I smirked. She gave me a annoyed glare before she continued.

"Well, I haven't seen him in years and now out of the sudden he's back. And I really don't have any idea why he brought a friend? I mean... Sven doesn't even like us... He actually hated how his dad just sent him to us each summer. I can't imagine him visiting us to bring back some good memories..."

"I don't know him, but he might have changed since last time you saw him. You are not the same are you were a few years back. Right? Maybe he even came back to apologize for the bad things he did. And the friend of his joined for support."

She nodded slightly.

"Hey, give him a chance will ya?" I blinked at her, and a smile started to grow on her face. I placed my left hand over hers, and looked her in the eyes as I said:

"And if he don't behave: We'll kick his ass."

Sven is based on one of @cosmicstories carachters in one of her stories. So credit to her <3