Who are you?

~Through hiccup's eyes~

What?? Why did he know my mothers name?

...and...

How in Thor's name did he end up in a CHEST??

I shared a quick gaze with Astrid. Her mouth was half open and she stared at me with big eyes. She seemed exatly what I felt:

Shocked and confused.

"How do you know her?" I asked him. The sword were still pointing at him. My hands started shaking.

"You are Valka's son aren't you?" His mouth began to make a smile. Now this was getting very uncomfortable.

"Answer me!" I shouted. Arrgh. My head hurt, and I could really feel pain in my body caused by the lack of sleep.

"Hiccup." Astrid said it quietly, but I heard her clearly. Her voice was sharp and angry. I met her eyes. I could tell she was suprised of my shouting. I looked back at the man. Apparently he knew who my mother was...

I was thinking hard.

"Astrid. Catch." She turned around as I threw the sword to her. She catched it perfect. She always did.

"Watch him." I said as I walked past by her.

I walked out. The cold air hit my face softly. It was refreshing.

I went up to my house and walked through the door. Mum sat by the fireplace. She looked up when I opened the door.

"Oh hey Hiccup. Are you hungry, cause I got som-..." She began, but I interupted her.

"Mum I think theres a guy in the workshop who wants to talk to you."

"Me? Who?" She raised up. I scratched my neck, and smiled akwardly.

"To be honest I don't know. But what I do know is that he knew your name and he understood I was your son, just by looking at me." She walked towards me as I talked, and by the time I was finished, she was standing by my side. She laid an calm hand on my shoulder.

"So... Lets go and find out who this man is huh?" She smiled slightly.

We walked down together. Astrid stood at the same place as she stood when I left her. I walked and stood next to her. Mum came in a little moment after me. She smiled to Astrid and I followed her eyes when she looked at the man. Her face fell and she stopped walking.

"Valka." The man said, but softer than the other times.

"Victor." She whispered. Victor? I have never heard of him before...

The silence filled the room. Again I found it unkomfortable. I had no idea what was going on and that kinda stressed me.

"Hiccup." Mum talked to me but she didn't move her eyes from the Victor guy. "Can I talk to..." She looked at him from up to down and up again. "...this man. Alone please." She turned around towards me when she said the last part.

I didn't understand anything. Why wanted she to talk to him? And what could the possible talk about that I couldn't hear? It scared me that mum maybe had secrets from me. I thought she told me everything that happened the twenty years she was gone.

"Sure." I said shortly. I could feel the gaze of the two adults in my neck as I walked out of the door behind Astrid.

We were both silent, until Astrid punched me in the arm. Ouch! I thought she had stopped with that. I gave her a confused face.

"That's for leaving me alone with that creepy man." She whisper-shouted.

She started to walk away but I grabbed her wrist. She turned around.

"What do I get for getting back?" I said as cute as I could. And on the top of it all I made a puppy face.

"You know you look really stupid right?" She didn't seem convinced.

I span her around and wrapped my arms around her so she couldn't move. I laid my head on her shoulder. I was behind her and her hair tickled my ear.

"Yeah, but remember one thing. You're the one who is in love with this stupid face."

A/n: Soo? What do you think? Please comment about who you think this mysterious man is and what about the Hiccstrid moments do you like them? ❤️