20. best friend

she ran up her stairs to her room. the tears from her eyes ran like a never ending river.

her heart physically hurt when it beat. her lungs were on fire as she tried to keep the sobs at bay.

she felt stupid for crying over some boy. she was disgusted by herself for thinking that there was any chance you would like her.

she knew this would happen but she never expected it to hurt this much.

she never knew that it would feel like she was drowning in her own tears.

there was a tornado in her head and it was wrecking havoc in her mind.

it was mean and destructive making herself think of everything that's happened.

it all came crashing down like an earthquake. how she would never see her uncle again, how you would never love her, how she would be alone forever.

these dark thoughts clouded her mind and she couldn't take it.

she wiped her eyes and her nose, going to her bed and curling up in a ball.

she waited until her eyes were dry and her breathing was leveled.

eventually she was back to normal. she promised herself that she would never let anything get this far.

she calmed herself down and looked out her window to see if you were still there.

you were no where to be seen. she felt this sick feeling in her gut. and she knew that nothing would ever be the same again.

this chapter is dedicated to nightsdecor for making me smile at her comments :)