Extra

a u t h o r s n o t e
this conversation is when "she" gives the panic! at the disco tickets to "you". I forgot to add this to my chapters and thought that my story needed it. this part takes place when "she" is still mad at "you".

"hey you can't still be mad at me. i know that i said that it was just going to be you and me but she really wanted to come along and i couldn't say no."

"yeah you could've. you knew that i had been looking forward to that movie for months and you still didn't care. you just threw me away when you went to go sit with her. do you know how lonely i felt?"

"no and i'm sorry. is there any way i can make it up to you?"

"no there isn't. don't you get it. you can't make up for every mistake you've made."

"come on my birthday is coming up and i wanted us to go to the mini golf place down the street. please go with me?"

"no I don't want to go. i already made plans with us and this was supposed to be a surprise but i bought you panic! at the disco tickets on your birthday. i know you love them and i thought we could go together but you can go with her instead."

"oh my gosh this is amazing but i want to go with you."

"you should have thought of that when you went to go sit at the top row."

and with that she left you standing there with tickets in your hand and a heavy heart. why do you keep on doing this to her. you felt like you couldn't help it. you knew that she wanted to go with you and she was just torturing herself since she was mad.

you knew that she wasn't interested in the band and came up with a plan to get her to forgive you...