Winter Wonderland cont.("He's Perfect")

The rest of the night left Clove wondering if such women like Katana still exsisted to go to great lengths for what they believed in.  Her head was so wrapped around it that she hadn't fallen asleep until after 1:30 in the morning.  So cause of that Katniss had a struggle waking her up the next morning.  "Clove get up were suppose to be meet the boys for breakfast."  Katniss firmly rocks her body to wake up.  

"Okay, okay I'm getting up."  She says swatting her left hand for Katniss to move away. 

Katniss sluggishly gets off her friends bed and heads to the door.  "Why don't I just let you get up whenever and I'll be down with the others waiting."

"Sure that sounds great."  Clove says under her breath with her head still in the pillow.  

As the door slammed shut she slowly sits up and looks to the rooms window which the green curtain was just a snag opened.  Snow was still as thick and white as the day before and knew it was time to get out there and enjoy the snowy day. Knowing the boys weren't going to be that paitent when it came to food she thought to herself she must stop dawdling and get up.  Reaching into her bag that rested at the end of her bed she pulls out some jeans, two long sleeve tops and her black coat.  "Did I really forget to pack up my pink shirt?"  She said as she rummaged through her bag.  She had hoped it was in there as she looked through her sweaters but then realized she must have left it in the dryer before she left.  So with that happening she crawls out with the sweaters she had in hand and quickly dressed into her clothes.

*** 

  As the days that followed it was filled with skiing, snow boarding and late game nights in the game room.  But as the days descended the groups started to form other friends and gather with them instead.  Mostly though for Cato, he was a charmer in the group and wasn't afraid to show it.  Many times he would spend half the day with Clove, Peeta, Katniss and Marvel for the morning but then make excuses to whine down and not return until late that night or sometimes the next day.  Clove thought it was normal for what should she worry about?  By the final three days the groups were becoming exhausted and just thought they would like the rest of the trip to be all causal and not make plans just go as it all would come to mind.  That afternoon Marvel and Clove sat at the bar for some sodas.  

"You've gotten pretty good at the ski's today Marvel, I mean you've really improved."  Clove said as she picked out the cherry from her Dr. Pepper.  

 "I mean it, your not as unstable on the skis  as before and now you kinda just let it go naturally instead of making it the way you want it you know?"  Clove looks at her friend kindly as they both had their elbows into the table.  The bar was nice that day not many people lingered in the lodge as the holiday break was coming to an end, but as people started to leave the lodge still held it's holiday spirit filled with music and festive events. 

Marvel taps his right fingers onto the bar table as if he was listening in to what Clove was saying but also was in deep thought with something else.  "Thanks glad you think that, cause I hate to say it but I really don't think so!"

 Clove swallows the cherry and focus's on her friends selective words.  "Ok what's wrong?  I can tell your tone of voice is changing and that your thinking of something that's serious rather then funny." 

Marvel looks at her with a slight smirk but yet serious too.  "Okay your right, I've just been doing some thinking that's all like who I am."

Clove pulls her body back in confusion.  "What do you mean by that?"  She says.

Marvel slides over his glass of sprite over closer to where she kept her drink where his hand rest near it.  "I don't know I've just been doing some thinking as to who am I?  I'm not this cool guy everyone looks up to like Cato, I'm not this buddy, buddy person that Peeta can be I'm just..... I don't know a goof!"