Hospital

Reaching to the hospital's ER parking lot Cato barely made it to push the parking breaks of his car.  Clove had not moved once since Cato had arrived to the house, which concerned him a lot for he feared brain damaged.  Slowly he cradles her into his arms and rushes into the sliding glass doors. "Help, somebody help me my friend has been attacked and she's not breathing."  Quickly several doctors rushed over from the front desk and to Cato's side taking her from him.    Within seconds they pulled her onto a gurney checking for vitals and a pulse. 

  "Who are you sir?"  Said a tall dark headed man who looked to be in his thirty's checking Cloves heart. 

"I'm her friend, I tried to stop the attack."  Though the doctor's eyes was fixed on Clove they still remained asking questions.  "Do you know if she hit her head at anytime?" 

With a desperate look at Clove he nods.  "Yeah her father was forcing her up to the floor and I made him drop her....I was trying to have stop him from hurting her."  A female nurse who was sticking a needle into Cloves left arm. 

"I have a pulse."  Another doctor shots pushing the gurney even faster. 

Cato tries to follow the doctors as they sweep down the hallway but was pushed back by a nurse with the name of Lani.  "I'm sorry sir you can't go past here." 

Cato tries to push him forward firmly.  "No I have to go with her."  Lani dug deep into the ground in forcing him to go back. 

"I'm sorry but you can't, we have to take her to the O.R. besides you look like you could use some medical attention yourself."  She says as she saw Cato's lip bleeding a little on the bottom, with some cuts near his eyebrows. 

"I'm fine really!"  As he looks side to side to see Clove venture off down the hallway. 

"Please, it will just take a minute."  Finally as there was nothing else to see of Clove from the hallway Cato looks down to the nurse and nods slowly where he too is whisked away.

  By the time Cato was getting checked everyone rushed into the entrance of the E.R. including Cloves mom.  "Oh my gosh your all here.  Where is Clove and Cato, where's my baby?"  She said to Peeta as they stood at the desk. 

Peeta pulls his arms into Grace's shoulders and held onto her tight.  "We don't know yet we just got here ourselves but I'm sure their ok."   

Grace looks to Katniss.  "What...do you know happened?" 

Katniss looks squarely at her.  "I'm not sure, there was this man that claimed to be her father and he just took her." 

Grace clasped her hands to her mouth. What?" 

  Just then a women with a green smock came over behind the counter.  "Are you the mother of Clove Kingston?" 

Grace clearly wipes her right eye forcing any tear from coming down.  "Yes I am!" 

The lady lightly smiles.  "Mind if you fill some of this paper work?"  Roughly Grace nods her head.

  "There you go!"  Said Lani as she attended a small butterfly band aid onto Cato's left eye.  Cato was sitting on a patient bed where he had some bandages around his stomach and waste. 

"Am I good do go?"  Lani shakes her head enthusiastically.  "Just about, you don't have anything broken but your for sure going to be sore tomorrow and have some bruises around for awhile." 

  Cato starts to cover himself back up with his black dress shirt.  "I'll live!"  Clearing his throat he asks if he can go.  Getting off the gurney he was stopped as a officer came into the room.