4th: Motel Pool by Travis Garland

We are now lying next to each other. I, staring at the ceiling and her, turned her back on me to her side of the bed. We're both naked under the blanket.

God, I've never felt so guilty after sex. Maybe, because I just had my first virgin. And this girl is just nineteen for Pete's sake. Ingat na ingat ako kay George and look what an asshole I am.

I turned my head to her, "Luna."

Lumingon sya sakin and smiled awkwardly, "Hmm?"

"Sorry, I don't even know why you—"

"No." She smiled fully now. "I don't regret it. I just feel shy. I've never been so exposed in my life."

Why can I not see this kanina? Before everything happen. How innocent her eyes are. Tch. But, bru. I knew. She's just really good and she convinced me that she's into these kinds of stuff. Like, she nailed it. She's like a pro.

"So, the prose."

"That was oblivion, Nicos." She sighed and now looking at the ceiling. "I'm eager to do things that I've never done before and just don't care after."

"Like, to have sex with a stranger?" I smirked.

"That's one."

I frowned. "You did not just have sex. You gave me your first."

"You promised not to kill me, remember?" Then she looked at me smiling.

I bite my lower lip as I realize how cute she is. "So, tell me more?"

"It's easier to forget this way. Meeting people, not making too much memories and just forget everything. Soon, this will just be a part of the past." She said.

"You're crazy. Halos lahat ng babae, naprapraning about the 'treasuring virginity' thingy. And yet you're here, still lying in my bed. Still naked. You could've just run away you know?"

She laughed. "But I'm not like them. Will you just be thankful that you've met a person who's not like everybody else. I'm rare, bud."

"I bet you are." When she gave herself to me kanina, I can't help to think na, she's just a girl who's looking for someone who can attend to her urges as a human. But it's different now when she started talking.

Napaupo sya. "I'm hungry."

Oh shit. I don't have food. "Papadeliver ako, what do you want?"

"Wag na. You have food in your fridge? I'm okay with anything naman."

I smiled awkwardly, "I have beer and chips. I don't store food coz I don't eat here. And yeah, I have a diet plan."

She rolled her eyes, "Kayong mga lalaking taga Maynila, you guys are so, body conscious."

"I'm guilty." I chuckled. "But, deliver?"

She grinned widely. "Pizza?"

I don't eat pizza on regular basis; only on my cheat day. So, I'm screwed. But to be fair, nagpadeliver ako ng diet package ko and Pizza for her.

We talked while waiting for the food and I told her to wear my shirt. She looks adorable. But while we're talking, I've noticed how careful she is on dropping details about her.

I did not ask why. I kind of knew. I'll just be a memory that she will forget after this night.

We talked about a lot of things; except her life. We talked about jobs and places, except our jobs and places. We'll she knew my place now.

While she's talking, I'm so caught up with the movement of her lips. So, I went to kiss her hard.

It's a deep, intimate kiss. She hanged her hand on my neck and I laid her down on the bed. My hands made its way under my shirt that she's wearing and I heard a soft moan.

Her eyes went hazy and wild. She's on. And I'm starting to get hard again. Itinataas ko na ang shirt nya when the doorbell rang.

Fuck.

I did not mind the doorbell. I just continue undressing her but she stopped me. "Nicos, the door."

I hissed. "Tch, fine."

Pinuntahan ko yung door and it's the fucking delivery guy. Binayaran ko and told him not to come back forever. What? I'm not rude, nabitin ako eh. Tangina.

Pagbalik ko, she's smiling. Excited kumain eh. She immediately takes the pizza from me and opened it. Tapos kumuha ng dalawang slice and pinagpatong saka kinagat.

Napailing nalang ako and napasmile. "Dahan dahan lang."

"I'm hungry as fuck."

"Eat now. Coz you're hungry."

She looked at me wondering. I chuckled. "And the fuck comes after." I said.

She rolled her eyes, "Tigang."

"Not anymore. Thanks to you."

She smiled pero puno pa bibig nya. "You're welcome."

"Finish that first."

"E ikaw? Di ka kakain?"

I opened the diet package. "It's not my cheat day yet. So, I'm fine with this."

Tiningnan nya yung plate. And she frowned. "You're eating that everyday?"

"No. Different foods naman ang nasa diet package. But it's pretty much everything that I need. Now, I got a lettuce salad and a fish fillet." I started eating.

"How can you live with that?" She said as she big bite another slice of pizza.

"This is called discipline, Luna." I smirked.

Lumunok sya and sighed. "Yolo, Nicos. Eat whatever this world can offer. Eh, di ko nga alam kung masarap ba yan or tinitiis mo lang because of that 'discipline' shits."

"Exactly, YOLO. So, dapat you know how to take care of yourself. So yang Yolo na yan, mas maging mahaba pa. And this, when you get used to it, masarap na naman sya."

She rolled her eyes again. "Yolo. So do things hanggat kaya mo pa. Because when it's your time, it's your time."

I just laughed at her. She's really dedicated to prove her point. So I bite a slice of the Pizza she's holding. "There. Happy?"

She smiled sweetly, "Very."

We finished eating tapos inayos ko yung bed to get rid of the kalat. I don't want a messy place. After kong ilabas ang mga kalat, I went back inside and lay beside her. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Hugging her.

"You still smells good." I said while my eyes shut. I rested my face on her neck.

I can feel her hand rubbing my cheek. "You wanna sleep?"

I shook my head and opened my eyes. "No."

She looked at me. "Wala pa tayong tulog."

Oblivion, right?" I brushed my nose to her neck going through her lower ear.

"Oblivion."

Then I went on top of her and kiss her hard.

This might just be another night to forget, Nicos. No big deal.

After this, who's Luna?