35th: Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik

“I’m scared of the love I have for you. Because I know it will ruin me. And I also know that I will let it.

I love hard.”

"What are you writing?" He asked as he came out of the bathroom. He went to me and kissed my hair.

I smiled sweetly. "Nothing. May naisip lang ako ilagay sa journal."

I looked at me. "Let me see."

Inilayo ko yung journal and sinirado. "No."

Inaabot nya. "C'mon, babe. I'll just read it."

I glared at him. "Babe. No." Saway ko.

He bit his lower lip. "Please. I'm your number one fan, you know." Then nagpacute.

I laughed and tinakpan yung mukha nya ng kamay ko. "Sa pag puppy eyes mo, nagmumukha lang aso."

I stared at me. "Ah ganun?" Sabay hawak sa bewang ko.

Tumawa ako. "Yup." Then laugh even harder.

"Sa pogi kong to, mukha akong aso." Then he tickled me.

Tawa naman ako ng tawa. "Babe, stooop!"

"I look like a dog, huh?" Then tickled.

Napahiga ako and itinapon ko yung journal kung saan lang. Sakit na ng puson ko kakatawa. "Babe, stop. Please."

He stopped an lie down beside me. He kissed my forehead. "I missed that laugh. I missed that smile."

I closed my eyes as he kiss my nose. "I missed you." He said. "I'm sorry."

"Shhh. Tama na. Kalimutan mo na yun." I said while looking at his face.

Bigla syang pumunta on top of me and nag-land sakin. His face on my neck. It's ticklish. "Inaantok pa ako."

I smiled. "Nicos, may work ka pa. Get up na." I felt him shook his head. I rested my hand on his bare back. He smells like soap and shampoo. Medyo basa pa buhok nya. "You still have to save a lot of lives."

"I feel sick." He said.

Inangat ko ang mukha nya and his eyes are still closed. I checked his forehead. "Hindi naman ah."

He smiled naughtily. "I'm sick." Then he opened his eyes and started kissing my neck. "I'm so sick." He whispered sexily.

Oh shit. Hormones. This man, ugh. I gasp for air when his kisses made its way to my collarbones. "Babe." I said. Almost a moan.

"Yes," he whispered.

I'm catching my breath because of the sensation I'm feeling. God, Nicos. You are driving me crazy in every way possible. "I, uh, still have to go, to— ah shit."

Di ko na natapos sinabi ko because inangat nya ang bra ko and kissed me there. "You what?"

"I... Ahhh. Fuck." I can't finish my sentence when he licked it. "Babe." I moaned.

"What, babe?" His husky voice is the cue that he is on. And I feel his hard rubbing on me.

"Shit." I shouted when his hands made its way in between my legs. He rubbed outside my undies and pinasok ang kamay nya inside after.

"Someone's on." He laughingly said.

I bite my lower lip. "Nicos." I said in a sing-song. Then he inserted one finger. "AH, FUCK!" I screamed. I looked down to him and panting as shit.

Ibinaba nya ang boxers nya and after, my underwear. He positioned himself on top of me and thrust inside.

The things you do for love.

You will accept him and all his shortcomings. You will embrace his imperfections and try understand what you can't understand. You will endure the pain and always try to trust him again. At the end of the day, the only thing you need to ask yourself, is he worth it?

I'm looking at this man on top of me. Grinding up and down. Thrusting and breathing heavily. Even if I close my eyes, I will still remember how his face is formed. His long lashes. The lips that tastes like wine. I can see him clearly. All versions of him. The frustrated. The pained. The dope. The thug. The happy. That boy in a dangerous street.

Yes, he is worth it.

And yes, I am willing to be his home.

What are we? I don't know. There's no clear label. There's no clear status. I should question myself why I am in this situation again. The unknown. The unclear. The uncertain. But at this moment, I don't care. All I care about is, I have to give myself a chance. This is not about him anymore. This is not a measure of how he can love me or how much he can give.

This is a measure of how much I can love. And it's immeasurable.

Actually right now, I don't want to think about anything other than having him in my side. I don't want to think about anything that might come in our way. I don't want to think about tomorrow or the future or what will happen after the summer is over.

I just want to enjoy and risk now.

I was looking for adventure. I was looking for excitement.

God gave me Nicos in a complete package.

He is all forms of excitement. He is all forms of something new. He is all forms of rebellion.

He collapsed on top of me as we reached or peak.

I'm panting but I still managed his sweats.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded still catching breath. "Yes." He planted a smack on my lips. "As long as I have you. I'll always be okay." He said.

I smiled. "Then, I'm okay with that too."

Humiga sya sa tabi ko and spooned me in. He keeps on planting small kisses on my shoulder until he fell asleep.

If he is danger, I'll more willing to take him.