55th: Not too young by Sabina Dbumba

My life has been so crazy lately. Why you do this to me, Good Lord? It's been so chaotic with everything going on.

And right now, I am in the most awkward situation. Even satan will hate this moment, if he's in my place.

I have two girls in my place right now. Two girls that is really so important to me. I held my breathe I they both look at me.

I feel my face is burning right now. I wish, I can just melt right now. I now can't understand why some boys likes the feelig of having too many girls. It's fucking hard. Really. How can they even stand in this kind of situation. I am feeling this shitty emotion and I am not even in a relationship with either of them.

I saw Ara smiled. But Luna, looked down. Oh no, babe. Don't look down. I want a glimpse of my favorite pair of eyes. I just keep on looking at Luna. I don't want to give up until she look at me. I need my daily doze of favorites. Her eyes. Her smile. Her frown. Her.

"Nic! Good Morning!" Ara said and she walked towards me to hug me. But my eyes is still nailed to Luna. C'mon babe. Give it to me. My favorite.

"What are you doing— here?"  I said without paying attention to Ara. I'm still looking at Luna who refuses to look at me. I am mentally sad facing.

Ara parted. "I took your keys last night before I go." She laughed. "You didn't even notice. Anyway, I came here to make you a breakfast. Although, I know, you don't like breakfast. But luckily, Luna here, told me that you loves breakfast now. Wow, what a change."

I want to tell Ara that I only love breakfast if Luna is the one who cooks it. But I don't want to offend her so I just shut. "Oh. Okay." I said to Ara. "Moon." I suddenly spilled it from my mouth. Shit.

But anyway, good thing. She now looked at me with my favorite pair of eyes. "I-ah, I should go now. May ojt pa ako." She said. Goddarn it, her eyes are so dead. I ached in discreet. My favorite pair.

"What? No. Luna. Magbreakfast ka muna, I know di ka pa kumakain." Ara said saka lumapit kay Luna tapos inakbayan. Naglakad sila papuntang dinning table.

Luna bite her lower lip. I know we are all in a very awkward situation but... I ache for Luna. If only I can just tell Ara to get out of Luna's kitchen. I will. But Ara is a nice person and she doesn't deserve to be treated badly. "Babe, breakfast muna tayo." I said then I added. "Ihahatid nalang kita sa site, later."

Then she looked at me and all of the sudden, I saw life. She smiled. "Okay."

There it is. My favorites. Her eyes. Her smile. I knew that my day is complete. I glanced at Ara, and she looks hurt. Damn. "Ara, you cooked?" I asked and walks towards the table. Umupo ako sa tabi ni Luna. "You're making me nervous at this because you don't cook." I chuckled.

She faked a smile. "I do, now. I learned to cook— for you." Her voice is almost a whisper. She's hurt. Fuck, Nicos. "Anyway, let's eat." Then she's back with her jolly aura. She sat down sa harap namin. "I made you coffee." Then she gave me a cup.

"Thanks." I mouthed. I turned my head to Luna. She's looking down again. Kumuha ako ng sunnyside-up then inilagay ko sa plate ni Luna. She noticed so she looked at me with a frowning face. "You're going to th site, you have to eat for energy." Then I smiled sweetly.

"Why are you making this hard for me?" She said then she smiled. "Thanks." Saka sya kumain.

"What? Eating breakfast?"

"Being in this situation." She replied.

I just smirked and uminom. It tastes— okay. But one sip from it, I'll know that it's not Luna's. "You're improving a lot, Ara. Your coffee is good!" I told her.

She smiled. "Really? Thank you."

I nodded, drink and sighed. "Wait," I paused. "You should taste Luna's coffee. It's just the best!"

Ops. Wrong choice of words. Ugh, this kind of situation is really driving me crazy. How can I handle this. The truth is, I'm more concern with Luna's feelings. For I don't know what. Maybe because I am the one who dragged her to this situation and I haven't explain to her fully what is going on. I know she's clouded and all. But, I am also aware of Ara's pain right now. I really don't mean to be such an asshole to her but I don't know how to act around her anymore. Not when Luna is around. She's my moon and she makes me waves crazy.

Ara blinked and nodded. She didn't talk. I shut my mouth for safety purposes because I don't want to make either of them cry. But suprisingly, they are talking. Like girl talk. Things that I don't understand about make ups and haircuts and dresses. I'm trying not to laugh tho. Because Luna is really different from Ara (well, she's different from everyone anyway) in those kind of aspects.

We finished breakfast and congratulate me that I survived the awkward vibe. Oh, that kinda rhymed! See what I did there? Lol.

Luna asked Ara if she wants to join us on the car. But I'm silently screaming disaagreement because I badly want to get rid of the tension. Gladly, Ara brought her car, so she refused her offer.

Now, I have my moon inside my car. It's just the both of us. Ugh, I miss thi alone moment with her. I missed her last night. And shit, I can't believe myself that I actually let her be alone with Pryc. Tsk.

I'm driving and she's quiet. I reached for her hand and hold it tight. She turned her head to me with a questioning look.

"I know you have a lot of question. But, hold on to me, yes?" I asked.

She didn't reply immediately. She just stared at my face like she's trying to figure out if she really want to hold on and let go. And I'm trying to focus on driving because my heart is not calming right now. Again, she gave me the feeling of fear. She bite her lower lip and intertwined our fingers.

"Yes."

That's all the relief I have to hear and my whole day will be calm. I will not lose her today. Yes. She's my moon.

"I kinda crave for your coffee. Make me one later when we got home." I said to her as I smile.

She chuckled. "I'm going to charge you for that. I'm your personal barista."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be impoverish for you, babe."

Then she laughed.

Again, one of my favorites.