PROSE BREAK!

No.
I am not blaming you.

I chose you and it’s all my fault. I fell into your words when I should’ve hold on to my guards. I broke my divisions when I should’ve tighten my reservations. I let you in and let you explore inside me. You saw me bare and fragile and generous infront of you. I let you touch me in my most vurnerable parts hoping that you will caress me with care. I told you that I am breakable. I showed you that I am.

I chose you and it’s my mistake. I let you ripped me up with your promises. I should’ve been more wiser because I thought I was wise enough before I met you. I gave you all of me. Things that I’ve kept. Things that is not so attractive about me. I’ve given you myself whole without minding that you can drop me just like that.

But no. I do not blame you for fooling me. I am not even mad at you. It’s just that, I gave you the trust that I’ve been earning for a very long time and I thought you will never waste it. But I’m wrong. Yes, I’m the wrong one. You’re not. I believe that you are a wonderful person. And I won’t regret the time and my everything you have thrown away. Because when I let you in, I know that you will break me. But I also figured out that even I knew it for a fact, I will let you.

Don’t worry. I’ve expected this to happen.
I just didn’t thought it would be this soon.

---

Hi loves, thank you for supporting the story and for a short period of time, it gained over 500 votes. I don't know if thats a lot but for me, it is. And also. Thank you for 7k+ reads. I am not really a wattpad writer so I don't know about numbers but still thank you.

Anyway, this prose is under the tag #Letters. Lol.

Penny for your thoughts. Who's your favorite character so far?

Stay amazing, okay?

x.o
Dara ♥