Nadine Lustre.

This is not an update but I just feel like I want to post this in here since this is a fanfic of jadine.

Dear Arias,

First of all, this is not a post that will bash you and hate on you. This is real talk, okay? So, just in case, you don't have the right to accuse me (or us) of cyber bullying and bashing because technically, you did it first.

You can't write a 'Nadine Lustre' article if you don't know who Nadine Lustre is. And since your title is 'How to be Nadine Lustre?' Now, I'm asking you. Do even know how to be THE Nadine Lustre? I guess not.

If you are telling us that in order to get the man of our dreams, we should be physically attractive with a lot of artificial factors, then you must be doomed. I would like to tell you that you fall in love with the personality than the looks. It's not the looks that you have to deal with everyday. It's not the looks that you will learn to fall in love with harder as time goes by.

And as James said, 'Personality'.

She is a well-driven young woman. Empowered. And if you're saying that she got her piece of fame because of James and her big break on DNP, I will tell you now that she is not dependent to anyone at all. The girl can sing, dance, act and classy and simple at the same time. How to be a Nadine Lustre? You sure don't know how.

I myself, don't like her at first (on her early days in showbizness). But as I see her now, she really is a gem in the Philippine Showbiz industry. She don't even have to share a status with Kath and Liza. They all have talents but Nadine is different. She can do everything and she do it incredibly well. That's why I learned to love Nadine. I am a fan pf Jadine but I have so much respect on Nadine.

And when James said that they are in a relationship. That he fell for her. I am not surprise at all. Because what's not to love about Nadine Lustre?

How to be Nadine Lustre? Stop trying to be her. That's how. Because you can't. No one can. She is Nadine Lustre, the only Nadine Lustre.

And please, Preen. Practice a responsible Journalism. You have the power to make or break a person. So use that power well.

And also, I was a communication student. So, I kinda have the right to criticize the article. And my advice, GET TO KNOW YOUR SUBJECT FIRST.

Lastly, this is also a Nadine Lustre appreciation post.