The end of Claude

"After all, to the well organised mind death is but the next great adventure"

"DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM!" Alois shouted at the door as he watched the sight before him. Sebastian chuckled. 'So childish for him to think I won't hurt this beast. Screw hurting him, I'll kill him'. Sebastian walked backup to Claude and picked him up by his throat, claws digging into it til blood ran down his neck. Sebastian raised him further into the air and with one quick movement dug his other claws into Claude's chest, blood gushing everywhere. He reached further and twisted his hand to reach his heart. Claude groaned in agony as Sebastian pulled out his heart in one sweep movement, throwing it across the floor. Alois stared in horror, mouth gaped open. Sebastian dropped Claude to the ground, blood everywhere. He lay unconscious. Dead. His eyes were wide open, face pale and there was a trickle of blood coming from his mouth. Alois ran over to Claude, shaking him. "Wake up...please? I know I fucking hated you but still..." He whispered as he pulled Claude close, hugging him tightly. "Goodbye" he shakily whispered as he slowly let go, watching Claude's body motionlessly drop to the floor.
Sebastian watched the scene, feeling ni sorrow towards it what so ever. He reached for the handkerchief in his top pocket and wiped off the blood. Once he was finished he ran over to Ciel, picking him up. He rubbed his back, whispering soft nothings into his ear. "It's okay love, you're safe now. It's okay". He walked over to Alois who was still on the floor sniffling. " Come with us" Sebastian said quietly, trying not to startle the mess. "No" Alois cried, wiping his eyes. "No. This is my home and I must stay here. I'll get the triplets to clear up the mess but right now I'm free. He's gone forever"
"Correct"
"Thank you. I'm so so sorry"
Sebastian chuckled once again 'juvenile'. "It's fine. I mean if Ciel was hurt in any other way I would of with no doubt killed you but seeing that he's now in my arms that's all that matters". Alois looked up at him and smiled. Sebastian looked mistily back at him.
" We best be off"
"Of course, take Ciel and take care of him"
"Always"
Sebastian walked out the door with Ciel in his arms, leaving a surprisingly calm Alois behind. He walked down the stairs and out the manner into the misty sunset, smiling to himself.
"He's safe."

Ayyy what up? Yes moi is back and is staying. Hehe I'm completely fine now, thank you for all the concerns :3
They'll be another part soon. Maybe a sequel, who knows. I hope y'all muffins enjoyed that :) peace out ~