True feelings

"If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals"

I have  decided to carry on with the story so enjoy!

Ciel: I hate this chapter so much!

Sebastian: don't pretend you didn't enjoy it, bochan *smirks*

Ciel: oh shut up, pervert!

me: hehe! I do not own black butler, enjoy the story!

After the day turned into night, it was time for Elizabeth to go home.

"Young master?" Sebastian called as Ciel and him re-entered the manor after waving goodbye to Elizabeth while she was drove away in the carriage.Ciel did not answer and only went upstairs to his bedroom, with Sebastian following swiftly behind.

as Ciel entered the room he sat himself on the edge of the bed, waiting for Sebastian to run him a bath. Sebastian dismissed himself then started to run a bath, adding lavender scented bubble bath so it would relax his young master.

As soon as the bath tub was filled with lavender scented water and bubbles floating calmly on top, he walked back into his masters bed chamber, then told him the bath was ready.

"Young master, I believe that your bath is ready for you" Sebastian announced, gesturing for Ciel to go to the bathroom and have a much needed, relaxing bath.

As soon as they entered, Sebastian closed the door and moved towards his master so he could undress him. As he started to, he said something to break the long silence.

"After you have bathed and are ready for bed, perhaps we could have a talk about recent events that had happened earlier today?" Sebastian suggested, then stood back once he had taken all of the Earl's clothes off, then waited for him to get in the bath so he could wash him and his hair.

Ciel nodded as an answer for him and his butler talk later, then got into the bath. He relaxed as the not too hot but not too cold  lavender scented water touched his smooth, milky colored skin.

Once Ciel was comfortable, Sebastian took off his tail coat then his gloves with his teeth;looking very sexy while doing so. He then rolled up the sleeves on his blouse and poured a fair amount of shampoo into his hand, then rubbed it into his masters hair once he had wetted it. He massaged the shampoo into the smooth and silky hair and sighed at how nice the boys hair felt. He then went on to scrubbing his masters body gently, before rinsing him off with warm water.

As soon as Ciel was finished in the tub, Sebastian held out his hand for him for support. Ciel reluctantly took the hand that was offered to him and stood up then stepped out of the bath. A short moment later Sebastian got out a white fluffy towel from one of the cupboards then slowly wrapped it around Ciel. He the then got out another and started to dry Ciels hair. As soon as the boys hair was dry he waited for Ciel to brush his teeth. Once he was done, Sebastian led him to his chamber to get him changed into a shirt for bed. After he was changed and ready for bed, he sat on the edge of his bed and looked up at Sebastian, and stared for a while, before finding the courage to speak before Sebastian did.

"So, are we going to talk or not?" the little earl asked, trying to sound cold.

"Yes" Sebastian started, then knelt down so he could look Ciel in the eye. "The truth is, I have seemed to develop feelings for you, young master. So when I kissed you, I was because I...well...I love you".

"What do you mean you love me Sebastian?"

"It means exactly that, bochan. I love you and I will always have these feelings for you, no matter what".

There was a moment of silence before Ciels face turned cherry red, shocked and embarrassed about what his butler had just admitted to him. However, Ciel did have feelings for his butler as well, but thought it would be for the best if he pretended he didn't. That is until now and he realised that his butler felt the same way.

"I love you too..." Ciel murmured, barely making any sound at all. Even though Sebastian could hear him, he pretended he didn't just so he could hear the boy say it again.

"I'm sorry master, but I didn't quite catch that. Could you say it again?" he asked, letting a grin spread across his face, still looking into the boys beautiful azure eyes.

Ciel huffed before saying "I love you too, Sebastian" still sounding quiet but he hoped it would be loud enough for the man to hear. However, Sebastian pretended he couldn't hear him again, making Ciel rather annoyed.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Sebastian asked, his grin growing wider as he saw the irritated look on Ciels face.

"I said I love you too!" Ciel almost shouted, but didn't want his servants to hear and wonder what was going on. Sebastian chuckled and pulled the boy into a hug then said "you get irritated so quickly". Ciel growled but hugged his butler back.

Sebastian moved away slightly before grabbing the boys chin and tilting it upwards so he was looking directly at him. He then kissed Ciel passionately for a whole minute and a half before pulling away so he could let the boy breath.

"Sebastian, I want you to sleep with me tonight" Ciel said softly, trying to sound demanding but failed. "Yes, my Lord" Sebastian replied, taking off his shoes, tailcoat, tie and blouse before laying onto the bed then positioned Ciel so the boys head rested calmly in his chest comfortably. He then leaned his head towards Ciels ear and softly whispered "goodnight, my love" he then kissed Ciels head then leaned back, wrapping his arms around the boy.

"Goodnight Sebastian, I love you"

"I love you too, Ciel".

They both spent that night in a tight embrace together, smiling while they slept.

Thanks for reading! please comment and tell me what you think! I will be updating next Thursday and I cant wait since I had so much fun writing this one!!!!

Ciel: you actually had fun making Sebastian and I fall in love with eachover and making us kiss?

me: yes! but don't worry, next time you and Sebastian will be doing a lot more things together!!!! *smirks*

Ciel: *gasps*

Sebastian: *whispers* thank you so much!!! ^_^

me: mwahahahaha!!! thanks again for reading! byeeee!!!!