Getting it wrong

"I make mistakes. Like the next man. In fact being -forgive me- rather cleverer than most men, my mistakes tend to be correspondingly huger"

Ciel POV I woke up how I always did, hearing my curtains being yanked open and my butler telling me it was time to get up. I sat up on my bed and yawned. 'Life is so boring' I thought to myself 'every day its the same thing and I'm sick of it'. My butler looked at me; realizing I was in a deep thought he decided to get me out of it. "Is everything alright, young master?" he asked, handing me my cup of tea then getting the clothes out that I'm going to wear for the day. "Yes, everything is fine" I replied, sipping the tea.

He threw me a worried look before his face turned to its normal expression. I put the tea down then he undressed from my night shirt and redressed me in the clothes he set out for me to wear that day.

What is the schedule for today?" I asked sounding a bit grumpy. "Today lady Elizabeth will be coming over, but first you have paperwork to do" my butler informed me. After he told me that, I thought about Elizabeth's obsession with everything being cute and the way she shrieks instead of talking like everyone else.

I stood up and headed towards the door, only to have my butler stop me by putting one of his his hands on my shoulder. "Young master wouldn't you like anything for breakfast?" he asked, removing his hand from my shoulder. "No" I groaned, sounding a bit unpleasant but I didn't care "I will be in my study doing my paperwork" I said, making my way to the door again but this time not being stopped. "Yes, my Lord".

I went to my study and sat down then started to do my paperwork. But it was only an hour later before I stopped doing it, instead, I fell into the back of my chair and started to drift off into sleep.

Sebastians POV

I went down to the kitchen and started to make preparations for lunch, making double the amount I usually would because I knew lady Elizabeth would be coming over. And just a little more incase Paula wanted anything.

As I was making lunch I started to think about my master and how he was acting a little strange this morning. 'I hope my Lord is feeling okay' I thought to myself, trying not to get to worried 'I hope he hasn't found out I have feelings for him. If he has then he is probably trying to put me off. well if thats the case I will have to talk to him about it as soon as possible' I decided, making my way to my masters study, hoping he would still be in there so we could have our little 'chat'.

As soon as I got to my masters study I knocked on the door before entering. After I entered I sighed, it seems my master has fallen asleep slumped in his chair once again.

I closed the door then made my way over to my master. When I was in front of him I was about to shake his shoulder to wake him up before realizing how cute he looked while he was sleeping. 'My oh my, master looks so deliciously vunerable right now' I thought to myself, admiring his perfect features. His eyelashes were luscious and rested still on his face, his smooth pink lips begged to be touched and his soft blue-grey hair covered his eyes in such a beautiful way. I suddenly escaped my thoughts as an idea popped into my head which made me smirk devilishly.

I carefully and ever so slowly leaned into him, then pressed my lips on his, savoring the moment. All I could think about was how soft and plump his lips felt. I hoped that he wouldn't wake up and get angry but unfortunately for me, hoping that he wouldn't only jinxed it.

I heard him gasp so I pulled away, only to have his hand slap me across my face, now it was my turn to be surprised. "What the hell was that?! why would you do that to me? especially while I was sleeping!" he yelled. I didn't know what to do or say so I just stood there and held my now rosey red cheek. After a minute and a half I finally got the courage to say something, but it didn't answer any of his questions at all. "M-master I'm so sorry! I thought-" I started to say but was cut off by someone slamming the door open. In almost an instant I backed away only to see lady Elizabeth run in screaming. "Ciieeeeeeeeel!" she shrieked, running over to master, pulling him into a hug which I have to admit made me a little jealous of her. "Lady Elizabeth!" Ciel stammered, and by the look on his face I bet he was hoping she didn't see what had just happened. "Ciel" she said in a threatening tone (or as threatening as anyone could be with a full on pink dress covered in thrills and a bright pink bow in her hair to match) "I told you, call me Lizzy!" she finished, pulling Ciel in a tighter embrace. "Oh, right" Ciel replied, looking relieved that Elizabeth didn't just witness what happened between me and him. 'I don't get it' I thought, looking at the two of them holding eachover in a tight embrace 'I thought he would understand why I did it, but clearly not'.

Thats all for now! please comment if you want me to continue this story (this is the first one I have ever written!!!!) thanks for reading and goodbye for now!!!! I do not own black butler (unfortunately :( )