Finding the truth

"It is my belief that the truth is generally preferable to lies"

"Ciel...ciel...ciel?"
Good god it was hard was hard waking him up but this time it was different. He wasn't snoring or breathing deeply. Wait. He isn't sleeping.

I got off of the bed and leaned down to where he was laying. His eyes were open. I stared into the beautiful trancing orbs then shook him, finally getting his attention.

"Yes?" He whispered weakly.
"What's wrong love?"
"I just don't feel up for today."
"Oh. How about I make you some blueberry pancakes with earl grey tea,  your favourite. I'm sure you'll feel better after having some food."

Ciel nodded then slowly got up. He looked broken. What was once bright excited eyes were now ones clouded with sorrow and heartbreak. What was wrong? He wasn't like this last night, he may of been hurt but Sebastian sorted it and ciel felt a tiny but better knowing he was safe. But now he couldn't even hold a conversation.

'I will find out what's wrong and I will make it better, I promise ciel'

As ciel was getting ready for the day Sebastian got to making breakfast. He had cancelled all of Ciels plans and had decided they would stay inside and cuddle. That always made ciel feel better. He was a snuggler. As embarrassing as ciel thought his little habit was Sebastian thought it was adorable. He would slowly sneak his way onto his lap as if Sebastian wouldn't notice, then stroke his neck, himself stroking Ciels hair. It put him at ease knowing he was safe and protected, and that is exactly how he will make him feel.

Sebastian was so couped up in his thoughts he didn't realise the small figure hugging him from behind.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Why don't you go into the living room and get all the blankets then put them on the sofa, I'll be in there in just a minute"

"Okay"

"Good boy"

Sebastian walked into the room with a plate of blueberry pancakes drizzled with syrup and a mug of earl grey. He handed Ciel the plate with a fork and set the mug down on the coffee table then sat down next to Ciel, watching him poke at the pancakes.

"What's wrong?

"I don't like them"

"But they're your favourite"

"Meh"

"Eat them later?"

"Okay. Can we just snuggle now?"

"Of course"

I let Ciel into my arms and played with his hair as I updated him what had happened when he was gone.

"The others really missed me?"

"Yes. They were eager for your return. I think they cried actually."

"Oh. Now that's a sight I'd like to see" ciel said with a weak giggle. Sebastian smiled. It wasn't much but it was a start. Ciel was starting to feel like his old self again and Sebastian couldn't be more happy.

The day went by with more talking and little giggles from Ciel until he fell asleep in Sebastian's arms. 'So beautiful' Sebastian thought as he carried him to his room, tucking him in then kissing his forehead, leaving him to sleep in peace.

-

Sebastian was on his way to wake ciel up then stopped in his tracks when he heard him talking to himself. He slowly approached the door and opened it a crack, seeing Ciel hugging a teddy talking to it.

"Its so hard to tell him. I don't know how" Ciel sobbed into the teddy.

'Tell who? Tell who what?'

"What do you think I should do, eh? How should I say it? Oh sebastian by the way our baby is dead? I'm such a coward I can't even say it. I'm such a-a" Ciel couldn't finish as he broke down into uncontrollable sobs. Sebastian was dumbfounded. How could this happen? How could he let this happen? 'No time for questions, I have to let him know its okay and comfort him. Come on Sebastian, get it together, your lover needs you right now'.

"Ciel?"

"S-sebastian? I-i-m sor-" Ciel didn't have time to finish as he was pulled into a tight embrace.

"Shhh its okay, its okay. It'll be okay. We'll get through this."

"P-promise its okay?"

"I promise my love"

Damn that was sad. Ello I'm back with an update thanks to the best help I can imagine. Sorry its so sad but fear not its gonna be happy soon. Enjoy~