Lost Highway

Imagine. Imagine for a moment that you are on a highway, along with everyone else in the world. No cars, nothing at all. Just people. People who are walking, running, falling. People who are on the road of life. Everyone. Including you, dear readers. You walk, and notice that somehow, people doing the exact same action are each doing it differently. Then you see the person ahead of you get tripped by another person. The person in front of you, the one whom had tripped and fallen, began to cry. Not the noisy kind, however. The kind where someone has learned how to cry silently because they are used to crying so much. You feel your heart break a bit for what this person must have gone through. You notice most people are just walking by, a few casting pitiful looks at the sight. You walked to the person, and held out your hand. "Hello, I'm y/n," you say. This stranger looks surprised. They take your hand, and you haul them up. "I'm Sam," they say. "Why'd you help me?" You smile at Sam. "Because, you are a person. And people should help other people." Sam smiles. "No one has ever been so nice to me before. Walk with me?" He asked. "Of course."
This is what was going on in both your and Sam's heads, however. "We are all on this road. We all can do something with that. People walk and fall, time and time again. They keep going until they can't go any farther. Sometimes others will make them fall. Sometimes people will hurt other people. But there are people who will help you back up." "Everyone is important. There will be pain each time you fall, but if you are lucky enough, then someone will help you back up."
My point: if you ever feel lost on this highway, if you ever feel hurt, know this: people out there care about you. They will be there for you. Don't give up. Because I have never met anyone who wasn't important. And I never will. So if you need help, ask. I'm sure that there will be someone to help. And just... Understand that there are people who care.