Part 5

Judy's eyes widen as she saw the fear and shock in her parents face. She hung up the phone as quickly as possible. What did she just say? Was she crazy?

She turned off her phone, knowing that her parents might call her again, and rested her head on the coffee table. She thought about what she said earlier. 'Do I really love Nick?'

She decided to fight back her thoughts and go back home. As she opened the door she saw Nick standing in the kitchen. "Hey." She said smiling to her pal.

"Carrots, sup?" He acted casual, but inside he was freaking out because of her. Judy sat down on a chair near the fox, making him extremely anxious. He looked at the bunny and noticed that she was also looking at him. At the same time, they both looked away.

The rest of the day they spent watching TV or unpacking a few last things. It was late and Nick decided he would make a nice dinner for his bunny friend. She was in her room, getting some last minute work done.

Nick started cutting vegetables for a salad. He made sure to put more carrots in because he knew Judy loved them.

For himself he made a bowl of ice cream, he didn't really want dinner but dessert sounded pretty nice. He set everything on the table and walked towards Judy's room. He knocked on the door when Judy didn't answer he walked in. She was sitting on her bed listening to music and reading some reports. "Hey there dumb bunny." He said and sat on her bed.

Judy looked up at him and smiled. "Hey, you need something?" She asked as she placed the reports aside. Nick just stood up and offered her his paw. Judy looked worried but took his paw anyway. Nick started walking to the dining table and then Judy's eyes started to glow. "Wow, Nick did you make this?"

Nick nodded. "All for you, Hopps." He smiled as they sat down and started to eat. Nick looked patiently waiting to see Judy's reaction. As her eyes widen and were glowing, he knew she liked it. "So..." He leaned closer to the table and looked directly into Judy's eyes. "Do you like it?" He asked using his flirting voice, remembering how it made Judy act.

Judy's face quickly heat up, turning red and her pulse getting quicker. "Uh... Ye- yeah I- it's re- really good." She stuttered out. The grin on Nick's face did not help Judy get over her state of embarrassment.

Nick couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing. Finally getting over himself he looked at Judy. A slight blush on his face he smiled at her and apologized in between chuckles. "You're the cutest." Nick suddenly said.

Both of their eyes widen at Nick's statement. Both of their faces turned red. Both of them stood up and looked at each other. "I- I need to go." Both said at the same time and each left the table heading to their rooms.