Part 9

A/N
next one is the last ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The afternoon sun light woke Judy up from her long sleep. She noticed that something was off; she was back in her own bed. She moved slightly and felt strange fabric underneath her, it was a large towel placed on her bed. She was still a little wet from the rain last night. Yet this wasn't what concerned her, the bunny just kept wondering how did she get back to her own bed.

She decided to look around the dim lit room some more. As she gazed down at the floor she found a sleeping fox near her bed side. Judy almost screamed but had managed to cover her mouth before she was able to make any sound.

In her head she kept wondering of what to say or do, while her heart was telling her to hug the fox for getting her back home. Sadly she is a brain follower. She started making her way slowly of the bed, each sound the bed made got her more anxious by the second.

Suddenly Nick's ears perked up and Judy froze in her place. Nick turned around to check on the bunny and he saw she was awake. A big smile formed on his face as he stoop up. "Good morning!" He said all cheerfully.

Judy couldn't speak or look at him. She didn't know what he was thinking but she knew that if it was bed; she didn't want to hear that. Nick kept looking intensively at Judy, waiting for her response. After a few minutes Judy broke and could not keep quiet anymore.

"Don't you hate me?" She asked quietly, still not looking in the direction of the fox. Nick's eyes widen. He would never hate her! He was about to say that but Judy continued, cutting him off. "I understand why you would... I like you." It was the second time she has said those words to him. "And we are both different species, and this can't really happened. Why would I even-" She took a deep breath but before she could continue, Nick took this as an opportunity to speak.

"I don't hate you." The fox said quietly, smiling gently at her. Judy was shocked; he did not hate her.

"But-"

"No buts!" He cut her off, she went quite and looked intensely at him. "Don't be a dumb bunny, I would never hate you." He walked closer and looked at softly into her eyes. Judy felt guilty; judging him and jumping into conclusions that Nick would hate her. She looked down at the floor as Nick started getting closer and closer, making Judy blush slightly. His arms went around her small body wrapping her into a hug. Judy was surprised, shocked even. It took her a little while but in the end she hugged him back.

"Thank you Nick." Judy said softly and Nick sighed.

"I love you too."