Part 10

Judy's eyes widen and she tried to push the fox off if her to see his expression. But Nick held her tightly, he realized what he had said and was now blushing madly, and he surely did not want Judy to see him like this. "Nick! Nick! C- can you let go?" She asked desperately needing to see him. But Nick couldn't let go. "D- did you really mean w- what you said?" She asked.

When Nick didn't answer Judy's pulse got faster and her face was red. She heard Nick curse undr his breath before he began to speak. "I did... Mean that." He said quietly as he let Judy out of his grasp. "I really do love you Judy Hopps." His smiled was crocked and eyes glossy.

Judy was speechless but tried to find what to say. "So... What are we now?" She asked innocently. Nick's eyes widen, he didn't think that he'll ever get to this place. "Nick?" The way she said his name goy butterflys dancing inside him. Judy sighed and sat on her bed. She began smiling when she remembered Nick's words.

"What is it carrots?" Nick asked her as he sat down next to her.

"I was just umm... Remembering what you told me." She covered her face using her large bunny ears. "I can't believe that you actually like me." She became all giddy and excited, she has never been this way.

Nick placed his paw on her shoulder and Judy looked at him through her ears. "Love you." He said once, making Judy start giggling. "Love you~" He said draging the two words. Judy let go of her ears as she was now laughing. "Love you." The last time was slow and full of his affection towards her, making her realize he really did mean these words.

The fox started to lean in towards Judy, making her grow red. "Nick?" She questioned him but he did not answer, instead he placed his paws onto her fluffy cheeks. He slowly placed a kiss on each side of them. Judy went quite when Nick was looking straight into her big purple eyes with his relaxed green ones. He had his usual smile on his face, but this time it was a bit different. More dreamy and loving. Judy started to want more of his touch of affection so then she leaned towards him. Her soft lips placed a gentle and quick kiss. Nick was surprised but wanted it to continue. He held Judy by her neck making them sink into a longer and more passionate kiss.

Their whole body was beginning to get hotter and steamier by the second. But as they let go to catch their breath Judy stared to panic. She jumped off of the fox and looked at him with shock. "I- I... What do we do?" She asked while grabbing one of her ears in a nervous manner.

Nick stood up and took Judy's paw into his own. "I guess we can... Date?" He asked her with a patient smile. Judy looked at him and didn't know what to answer. Nick noticed how she became nervous and thought of what to say. "We can keep this a secret if you want... For now."

Judy smiled back at the silly fox. "Of course I would date you." She said and jumped at the fox capturing him into an embrace. "I love you, dumb fox."

"I love you too, sly bunny."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Ahh the end!
Thank you all for reading and voting for my stupid!! <3 story