Part 7

Night came, and Judy was sitting on her bed relaxing before she went to sleep. Suddenly she heard a loud bang. She ran out of her room to see Nick walking out of his own, laughing awkwardly. "What happened?!" She yelled.

Nick looked back into his room and laughed again. "I think I broke my bed." He said and Judy's eyes widen.

"How did you break your bed?!" She yelled as she walked towards his room. Nick backed away as she kept walking closer and closing the distance between the two. "Oh my god! Nick!" She pushed him away and went closer to the broken bed.

The bunny covered her mouth with her paws as she saw the bed in Nick's room broken in half. She punched his arm and glared at him. "I- I don't know."

"Where would you sleep?" Judy asked looking around the apartment. The couch was small for him, he can't sleep on the cold floor, which leaves... Her bed. As if Nick could read her mind he rocked a smirk on his face. "Uhhh..." Judy avoided his glare. "You can take my bed." Nick's tail started wiggling happily. "And I'll take the couch."

The fox looked at the bunny with wide eyes and confusion. "I won't let you take the uncomfortable couch!" He yelled pointing at said couch. "We'll have to share." The sly fox stated and then smiled sheepishly. He took Judy's paw and started dragging her towards her room.

"No! Nick wait I can't!" She yelled as they walked into the room. She can't share a bed with the animal she likes, she'll go insane! Her heart was beating fast and her face red from the thought of sharing a bed with nick. But Nick did not listen to her and dragged her to her bed.

Nick, on the other hand, was excited to share a bed with the one he liked. He knew he wouldn't try anything weird, knowing it would make her hate him. When they just started getting along. He laid on the king sized bed waiting for Judy to hop in.

When he saw her standing frozen in the corner, he got worried. "What's wrong bunny?" He looked at her with concerned eyes.

"I told you, I can't!" She whined. She couldn't look at him, if she would he would she what a mess she is and would find out about how she feels. Nick looked around embarrassed, did he say or do something wrong? He got up from the bed and walked over towards the scared bunny. "Stay away..." She couldn't scream anymore.

"Judy..." Nick started calmly. He was now standing in front of her holding her wrists gently. "Everything is okay. I didn't want to hurt you. Did I do something wrong?" He took a deep breath. "You can tell m-"

"NO, I CANT!" Judy yelled once again, starting to cry. Nick didn't know what to do, such thing had never happened to him before. "I cant tell you! Especially you." Her breathing was fast and she was looking in Nicks' eyes.

"But carrots, I want to know if I did someth-"

"FINE!" She pushed him away and looked deep into his eyes. "YOU MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU! THATS WHAT YOU DID!"