Chapter 1

Brittany POV*

I woke up with a major headache. Last night was a blast but I don't really party. My friends decided to have a little fun, on a school night. Of course my foster mother was a little mad, she don't care anyways.

Hi my name is Brittany sky. I'm 17 years old. I live in Ohio with my foster parents. My real parents abandoned me when I was 1 years old. Actually, turning 1. I have four best friends. India, ciara, Jasmin and chantel. I'm the most, well not the most but have some connections in high school. I go to RHS. Riverside high school.

"Britt get up.." I sigh looking at my foster mom. I through the covers back and march to the bathroom. Right when I got there, Tiffany was already there.

"Sorry sis..beauty comes first" I roll my eyes and scoffed at her. Now I have to wait an hour for her ass.

*{Hour later}*

"Done love" she came out with her hair looking good and New fresh clothes. Ughh, I hate my life. Living with these people is like hell. I'm always the one that's last. I walk in the bathroom looking at the dirty sink. This is trifling.

"Girls hurry up!" My foster mother said. I hurried putting my outfit (outfit in 'mm'). I walk to my 2006 mazda. "Have fun at school Brittany!" My foster mother wave goodbye.

*{School}*

"Hey girly" chantel said hoping off the bench. Me and chantel been friends the longest. We met at our elementary school. "How was your night"

"It was good..why you ask me that" I chuckle.

"Because I kept hearing howling and whimpers..kind of weird" chantel look both ways. "Plus..I heard there's a new boy here" we walk to my locker.

"What's his name, how he look and what's his activity at school" I bit my Apple throwing it in the trash.

"His name is Micah and he's super hot..and he's plays football" I nod my head. "And he have a sister name Paisley and he rich and..." I cut chantel off putting my finger on her lip.

"Ok I heard enough" I walk away from my locker carrying my geometry book.

"When we started putting fingers on lips"I bust out laughing.

*{first period: geometry}*

"Welcome miss sky..how was your weekend" my favorite teacher Mr Williams ask.

"Toooo short" I drop my book bag on the floor. Tiffany walk in with her skink squad talking about some boy.

"He is perfect for me..ima ask him to prom" one of the skinks said.

"No ima ask him..he gonna say 'yes love..I will go with you' me and him will dance away" she squeal.

"Shut up you two..he's all mine..so back off"tiff growled at them. She smile after that looking at Mr. Williams.

"Ok..welcome everybody"we all said our hellos. "Let's get started on page 201"

*{Lunch}*

I stand in line waiting for some food. Chantel and India was already at the table. "Booo!" I jump looking back at jasmine and ciara.

"What you doing here"ciara ask.

"Getting food, why?" I narrowed my eyebrows at them.

"Come see something"they pulled my hands towards the door leading outside where everybody likes to eat. We walk all the way where there was a gate. I look and seen this handsome ass white dude sitting down talking to his friends.

"He's beautiful" jasmine said. I chuckle and turn back around. "Umm..where you think your going"

"Eat" I giggle when they grab my arms. That tickle. I'm a goofy girl ok.

"Noo..we going talk to him" oh hell no!!!??

"No..No..No" they drag me to him.

"Hi" they both said in unison.

"Hey" his voice was so pure and sexy. It made me wet.

"My name is ciara..this is Jasmine" Jasmine wave. "And Brittany"I waved shyly.

"Hi Brittany..you looking nice today..that belly piercing is nice and turning me on right now" he lick his spoon. I'm not gone lie, but Jesus take the wheel, I never talk to a white person before. Accept my foster mom and sis. "I must be going..it was nice meeting you" he wink and walk away.

"Omg..he talked to you..girl you should get his number..he need some chocolate cake in his life" me and ciara bust out laughing.

Micah POV*

Her scent was so fucking great. I couldn't take it anymore, that's why I had to leave so early. I smelt her a mile away when she was walking towards me. Her scent smelt like chocolate and cocoanut mix with pineapples. Damn, I can't stop thinking at her. I mind link my brother Michael and friend Aaron.

'I think I found my luna'- Micah

'Dude, your lying'-Michael

'I'm telling the truth..ima see her tomorrow tho..'-Micah

'You know damn well when you meet your mate..you take her home to parents'-aaron

'Yeah your right'-Micah

"Mr. Salvador can you tell me what your thinking of" I heard this girl by my ear.

"I'm thinking about your breath being out my face"some people laugh. The chick sat back down. Just then Brittany walk in the room. Oh Oh. Here it comes again. My wolf went crazy over her smell. I raise my hand so the teacher can see it.

"Yes Mr.Salvador"

"Can I go to the restroom please" I said kindly. He nod his head. I ran out going to the bathroom. God that was close.

*New story. BWWM. first time making a BWWM story.

*comment

*vote