Chapter 26

Brittany POV*

{Graduation day}

I can't believe I'm finally graduating. Me and my girls are finally free from this school.

"I'm so happy girl"chantel said squealing. India jasmine, and ciara was all in line ready to the go out on stage and grab our diploma. Micah was in the back talk to Aaron and Michael. He look at me and wink.

"He's a good mate"jasmine said.

"He is, what happen with Turk and you"I ask.

She sigh loudly and shook her head.

"Turk was a jerk, he was a nice gentleman but he wanted me and that Paisley girl as his mate"

"Yeah, micah told me he died from a heartbreak"I said.

"Yep, poor him"she said sighing. "So you and micah finally together"

"Uh ha, I'm still not a Luna yet unless he makes the bite"

"What bite"she narrowed her eyebrows.

"The bite means that I'm finally his mate and I'm the pack queen"

"Omg I always wanted to be a queen"she frowned.

"Trust me you don't, it's hard work"I said.

"How you know, your queen yet"she nudge my shoulder.

"I know"I said. Finally they was ready to start. I fix myself and was ready to walk out there.

"Brittany sky"

{Later, graduation party}

Me and the girls was on the dance floor dancing all day. There was a lot of people here. Micah knows how to through a party.

"Ima get a drink"chantel said. I followed her go the bar which was like in the kitchen. I didn't see Micah anywhere. Might be outside. As I was pouring myself a drink, I felt somebody touching my side. I felt a spark when this somebody touch me. I turn around to see Micah standing over me. This sexy man gone give me a heart attack.

"Having fun"he ask.

"Yeah it's fun, what about you, where were you"I said.

"I was playing beer pong with Michael and Aaron"he laugh. I can tell he was getting a bit drunk. "Anyways I wanted to show you something"

"What is it"he grab my arm and we walk upstairs to his room. It smelt so good. The lights was dem. As I approach the bathroom where he was leading me to, I gasp at how beautiful it was.

"Omg micah, this is so beautiful"I said

"I wanted it to be special for me and you"he said.

"Thanks babe"I kiss his lips. He kiss my shoulder then unzip my dress. He kiss my neck making me moan. I can feel his heart breathing faster then before when he got to my neck. He took his shirt off showing me his tatts. He kiss my boobs while playing with the other one. I was moaning uncontrollably. Things was heating up so we got in the tube. We kiss ans kiss ans rub each other.

"I want to feel you"he whisper in my ear. I nod my head and kiss his cheek. He turn around facing me. I was a bit scared of this. This is my first time ever doing it. Micah look me in the eyes. "You sure about this"

"Yes I'm sure"I said. He smile and position himself. All I felt was pain for a few minutes then there was pleasure. He thrust in and out. I moan so loud that my ears was hurting. Micah made his way to my neck. I know what he was trying to do.

"Do it"I said. He lick my neck first then sunk his k-9s in. I can feel the sting then my whole body change. My body was turning hot and my eyes became heavy. What is happening? Micah look at me and smile.

"It's complete"he said. I look at the mirror that was right behind me. My eyes change.

What am I?

The end