Chapter 11

Ariana POV*

I came from a pack that was strong and fierce. I loved my family. My mom, dad, grandpa, grandma and my mate. I loss everything. Now all I'm stuck with is a baby. I had to come to mystic falls. It was the only place safe. My favorite cousin, Micah is the best. I talk to his girlfriend or Luna yesterday. She's really nice.

"ARIANA" Aaron yelled. I growled lowly jogging downstairs.

"What Aaron" I sigh. I use to like Aaron till he was into a other girl.

"I need you go get me something from the store please" he did his puppy dog eyes.

"Ok fine..where is Micah and Paisley"

"Micah to busy with Brittany..trying to make her feel comfortable..and Paisley left off somewhere"Aaron said putting peanut butter on his bread. "You heard about the wolf hunter in town"

I narrowed my eyebrows. "Wolf hunter?"

"Yeah..was at the party last night" I rub my stomach and sigh. "Is it a boy or girl"

"I have to wait next month to find out"I smile at my now big stomach. I'm one month pregnant and feel like I'm seven months.

"Maybe we can ask witch abi when she come over tonight" I nod my head and smile. I can't wait.

Brittany POV*

I woke up in a different bed. Why I'm not in my bed? I look to the door and seen Micah coming in. "Hey"

"Hi" was all I said and tried to get out of bed. But my head started hurting, bad. "Ouch..Ouch!" I laid back down.

"The doc said you hit your head pretty bad..you almost could of died" I roll my eyes.

"You should of let me" Micah walk up to the bed and sat down.

"Why Luna sky" he smile.

"Stop with the Luna..I know what it mean now" he frown a bit. "It's a wife for an alpha.. Wolf" I semi yelled.

"I'm not a werewolf"

I shook my head and sigh heavily. "Shut up Micah and tell me the truth..are you or not" he sigh looking at the ground. "I can tell you are..because the wolf had yellow eyes..and a resembles to you"

"I'm sorry Brittany..I didn't wanted to scare you" I grab his head pulling it closer to me.

"It's crazy that you are one...but I think it's cool" Micah smile at me. "Micah I really like you..but your a wolf"

"I don't like you..I love you..I want you to be by my side everywhere I go"

"Micah wait...I cant date you" he looked shock when I said that.

"A-Are you rejecting me" I couldn't do that to him. I thought about should I date him or should I not. He's a werewolf. I'm a damn human. This can't be right.

"I don't know Micah..I'm sorry" I got up grabbing my bag. "I'm have to go home" I waved goodbye and left.

"Aye..are you ok"Ariana ask. I nod my head and left out the door. I have to get out of here.