Chapter 10

Brittany POV*

I sat down in the chair at the school library. Today I had practice, but I lied and said I had tutoring. I type in Google and waited for it to load. It pop up and I type in Luna. At first it said it was a Greek word and mean moon. Something like that. Then something else pop up. I click the one that said Luna wolf. This one said it's the alpha wife. Whatever. "Excuse me..can you answer this question" I whisper to this nerd.

"Yeah sure"he smile at me.

"What is a Luna" I ask. He chuckle.

"Ok so a Luna is like a wolf..she's Queen of the pack"

I raised my eyebrows. "A wolf pack" he nod his head.

"Yeah..she's also the wife to an alpha"I look back at the computer shock. Micah can't be a wolf.

"Uhh..thanks so much..I have to go" I thanked the nerd and left. As I was on my way home driving, which I have to drive pass the woods, I saw like an glowing yellow eyes. I stop on side the rode to see what it was. I like nature and animals. The woods doesn't scare me at all. No killings haven't been in this town in like years. I hop out my car and walk towards the tree. It was like a beautiful rainforest. I heard howling and growling behind me. 'I have to go back' I thought. As I turn around, a big ass black wolf was behind me growling and snarling his teeth. "OMG" I yelled. I hurried and ran towards the car but trip over a big ass stomp and hit my head on the rock blacking out.

Micah POV*

I stop running and tilt my head as she hit her head on the rock. It was kind of funny. Why would she walk in the woods? I know she saw the yellow glowing eyes, which was me, but that doesn't means for you to come in the woods. I change back into human form to check on her. She was knock out cold. It was getting dark so I pick her up and carried her back to her car. I sat her in the passenger seat, strapping her up. She move a bit moaning out. Shit I have to hurry.

*{Home}*

"Is she ok" Aaron ask.

I nod my head sighing. "It was all my fault..I should of been a nice wolf and never should of growled at her and made her spoke" Paisley came up the stairs laughing.

"Your such an hard headed boy..now she might know what Luna means"

"What are you talking about" I ask confused.

"One of the wolves said they seen her asking this nerd what Luna means and he told her..she race out of the library kind of shock or scared"

"Who went to the library today..wolves dont read..sometimes" Aaron said.

"Mister protector here told him to go and follow her every where she go"Aaron looked at me and shook his head.

"What..she's my mate..if you would of had a mate.." Aaron cut me off.

"Don't go there Micah..you know what happen to her"I frowned. He walk away from me and Paisley.

"I'm going check on her" Paisley left and went to my room. I should apologize to Aaron.