Chapter 18

Brittany pov*

"BRITT!!"I woke up the sound of my foster mother calling my name. What the hell? It's 5:30 in the morning. "BRITTANY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW"

"You better get up, Luna"Tiffany said by my door. I swung my cover off me with a mad face. I stomp my foot to her room.

"What is it?"I ask.

"Who is your mate and what's his name?"cam ask.

"My mate"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes, your mate, what's his name!"she shouted in my face. I wanted to slap the hell out of her.

"Mom there here"Tiffany said. Who here ans what's going on? Cam went downstairs and open the door. I look at Tiffany who was smiling. "I hope he wish he wouldn't of mark you"

"What are you taking about"I ask.

"You'll see"she walk out the room downstairs. I walk to the stair to ease drop on them.

"Alpha I promise to get her out of her"I heard cam said.

"And why the hell is there another pack living here, y'all was suppose to tell me everything that happens back here in these woods, that's why I have y'all asses back here Cameron, Tiffany what his name ans what's his pack doing here"I heard some man.

"The girl up there is his mate, so ask her"no she didn't. I ran to my room shutting the door. I put on my shoes and grab a weapon which was a taser. I open the window and climb on the thing. I look down and didn't see nobody. I drop down and ran to the nearest road but couldn't see it. Then I heard wolves howling. I look back and seen at least ten behind me. Omg!I ran as fast as i can. When I ran to the woods i remember I saw the black wolf which was micah, I saw him right in front of me.

"Help me"I said

"Help me"I said. It was like he understand me. I hid behind him trying to see if the wolves was coming. they all came and look at micah. He growl at then to back off. They look at him and turn around. I think ima stay with him for now on.