Chapter 8

Micah POV*

I was so heated with this pack across town. They was only trying to scare my Luna away. Every pack in Ohio knows that I'm a alpha and don't have a Luna yet. So they would try to force their daughters or sisters with me. Now they know that I have a Luna, but they don't know what she look like and that's she human. I woke up in pain from yesterday. A fucking werewolf bit my back in human form. It will take weeks for me to heal. But in wolf form, it's not gone hurt. I thought today was a school day. I hop out of bed limping to my hot bath. I turn it on waiting for it to fill up. "Hey you ok"Michael walk in.

I groan in pain when stretch. "Not really" I chuckle.

"Can you tell me what happened"I roll my eyes.

"This damn wolf bit my back in human form"

"Not in front everybody" Micheal narrowed his eyebrows.

"No..in the woods..I was pushing them back to their territory and all of a sudden a werewolf came and attacked me"Michael bust out laughing. "What's funny..your gonna be just like that wolf"

"What you mean"

I smirk. "I kill his ass..skinned him and now he's on my wall" I pointed to the fur. Michael shook his head.

"Dude..your going to far with this Luna shit..tell her already and be done with it..we need a Luna..and everybody knows about her anyways"

"Yeah but they don't know what she looks like"

Michael sigh. "Doesn't matter..just bring her so the pack can see her"

"Yeah whatever" I hopped in the bath tub relaxing.

*{outside}*

"You ready for me to beat your ass" Paisley said. We was about to face. In werewolf form. I have to start stretching. I shake my head at Paisley. Aaron and Michael was also outside with me. We always do this on Saturdays.

"Yeah right" Paisley laugh and change into a wolf. Paisley is a red color wolf, Michael is a brown color wolf, and Aaron is a grey color wolf. I'm the big bad black wolf. We all change into our wolves. I howl letting them know let's race.

*{back inside}*

I took of my shirt and pants hoping in the hot shower. I wash my hair with the men axe shampoo. After washing my hair, I wash my whole body. I hop out the shower thinking about Brittany. I can ask her on a date tomorrow after church.

'Someone here for you'- Aaron

'K I be down there in a few'- Micah

I put on my boxer and shirt. Then put on my basketball shorts. I jogged downstairs to the living room where this person was at. I saw a girl crying on the couch holding her stomach. Is that Ariana. "Ari..what you doing here" I ask her.

"Micah..I'm pregnant"