Chapter 2. BlancBlack Castle

Meanwhile, at the castle. The devil and the God sat at the table playing their favorite game. The God was on a winning streak today. Kcalb was growing angry with the winning streak, he took a deep breath.
"Awww Kcalb your losing. Are you going to let me win at your favorite game?" The God teased giggling at him. She loved to tease the white haired devil.
".........!!!!" Kcalb wasn't sure what to say at that moment. He was flustered and started blushing while Etihw teased him.
"Your face is turning red Kcalb. Is it because you love me?" Etihw smiled, watching Kcalb's face go to a dark red.
"I-I-I do like you!!! Just this game isn't a matter of competition. It's simply for entertainment. I don't care who wins." He stated and glanced at her. While in the middle of their game, there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!!!" Etihw chimed looking at the door. While a young angel walked in a room with a tray. He wore an eye patch after what his brother did in the war. Kcalb still regretted it to this day.
"Beloved Brother and Lady Etihw. I baked you both some chocolate cake so you won't fight over it." Wodahs said, placing a plate and fork in front of them.
The head angel was almost as tall as Kcalb, he had a somewhat gray hair look. He was the head angel at BlancBlack Castle. Very protective of his brother. He didn't want to leave his side, especially around the God.
"Look Kcalb, it's your favorite kind of snack!!" Etihw giggled and started to eat the cake.
"......." Kcalb flustered as always blushed. He pulled his jacket around his face to hide the blush. Wodahs bowed before them.
"Is there anything I can get you?" Wodahs asked looking at them both.
"No thank you, maybe after this we can go to the Apple park." Etihw chimed.
"...I-I don't want to go outside." Kcalb complained, always wanting to stay inside.
"Come on beloved brother, you can't always stay inside. Besides, you and Lady Etihw are suppose to pay Soul a visit." The head angel said, then he vanished out of the room.
After the devil and God finished eating their cake. They went outside to the Apple Park to see the girls. Yosafire and Froze sat under a tree reading Soul a fairy tale smiling. In the other hand, Macarona and Rawberry were still running around. Macarona hated bugs.
"Come on Ma-carona~ You said you were craving something!!! So I thought you would have wanted to eat a worm!!" Rawberry said, chasing his lover around the tree.
" I am not eating that! It's gross!! What effects will it have on Frisk?" Macarona said, as she accidentally ran into Lord Kcalb.
"I-I-I'm so sorry Lord Kcalb!" Macarona apologized and backed away a bit.
"!!!!!" Kcalb glared at the girl, then saw his son in Yosafire's lap.
"Kcalb, look how big he's gotten. I remember when he was still a newborn. He looks so much like you." Etihw said with a smile on her face.
"Hello old man!! Hello Lady Etihw!!" Yosafire said, she picked up the toddler holding him.
"I-I'm not old!!" Kcalb scolded.
Etihw walked over to the toddler, smiling as Yosafire handed the prince to her.

OK that's it for this chapter guys!!! Sorry for any mistakes. I really do hope you enjoy this story as much as I do planning it. Please vote for this story and share it. =^~^= See you again!! Thanks for reading.
Follow me on:
Instagram: Etihw_Kcalb's_queen.cat_
Kik:liuandjane16
Facebook: Hannah Burton
Please like my Facebook page!
Souleateragainstbullying