Chapter 12

I'm back with everyone's favorite story! Seems like everyone wants there to be more! Feel free to check out my Creepypasta fanfic as well!//

A few years have passed of peace and happiness in The Grey World. Kcalb and Etihw were outside in their private garden enjoying the weather. Etihw smiled feeling the wind brush against her face, something in her gut was telling her that Kcalb had to know about their secret daughter. She bit her lip some, brushing a piece of her behind her ear. Kcalb didn't even know about her yet. How would the devil act? She gave her daughter up when she was born.
  She continued to stare at the garden before her,her smile fading.She felt disappointed in herself that she didn't tell Kcalb about Silhouette. She placed a hand over her heart, taking a deep breath.The devil finally glanced over at his god,taking in her actions. He knew something was bothering her,he went to open his mouth but nothing came out.  He shook his head as he watched his brother scold Grora for destroying his garden.
  The devil stood up, holding his hand out towards the god. He wanted her to take his hand. He closed his pitch black eyes,a blush forming on his cheeks."Etihw....please take my hand. I just want you to know that I will protect you.... I know when we started a war,you hated me with a burning passion....I hated you... If it wasn't for Wodahs. We wouldn't be standing side by side right now. We could still be at war for all we know...." He said as he gripped his cane.
  In another world, a young god with snowy white haired smiled. Her dress was black with some white,she sat down against a tree humming softly. Maybe she was waiting for someone to come for her. This girl was perfectly happy,she twirled a piece of her hair around her finger. Till suddenly,a tall figure stood over her,she looked up at them slowly. Till her eyes met with his,she squealed of joy seeing her favorite demon.
    "Licorice you came to see me!!!!" Silhouette chimed jumping to her feet. She never felt so happy in her life to see her friend. So as they say. The demon chuckled,placing his hand on her waist. Pulling her close to him, lifting her chin up to make eye contact with him.
    "Anything for a beautiful god like you. I've been waiting for you. I had to help mother though,father was attacking him like always. I had to resuce him." He said looking at her. Licorice smiled at her leaning in close,till their lips were inches apart from each other. Till some one decided to rudely interrupt their first kiss. The demon tsked in annoyance,as he summoned his spears to go after the curly horned devil. The one that almost everyone knows.

I'mma leave it here for now guys!! Have a lovely cliff hanger 😂 don't kill me please! Can you all guess who the next character will be in it?))