Chapter 6.

Etihw looked up at the devil, she loved him very much. She couldn't lose him and her family. She was glad to have him. Proud that they weren't sworn enemies anymore.
"Kcalb, you sleep in the coffin to much. Why not join me?" The God stated looking up at him. A tint of red crossed his cheeks over the idea.
~Meanwhile in Gray village
Yosafire and Froze were sat at the table talking. Soul meanwhile was asleep in Yosafire's room on her bed.
"Yosaf, when do you want the wedding to be?" The short haired blonde angel asked. She only ever smiled around her lover and their adopted son. They were the only people to make her happy.
The green haired demon looked up at the angel. A small smile appeared on her lips. "Why not in the spring? It's known as the season of love. If Lady Etihw and old man were to marry. I could see it being in the winter. Lady Etihw with a very pretty white dress..." Yosafire smiled going into a day dream.
Soul woke up rubbing his crimson fed eyes. He crawled off the couch and stumbled. He laughed then walked out into the front room. He looked at the two mothers with a smile. This infant clearly had Etihw and Kcalb's personality.
Soul walked over to Yosafire and tugged at her shirt.
"Mama, who is the ruwlers of this world?" The small child asked in curiosity. Froze looked at Yosafire and took a deep breath.
"They are your real parents. Wodahs gave you to us as soon as your real mother had you. I'm glad to have you. The tall demon with white hair and black horns, he is your father. Your the prince of this world." The angel said, Soul furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought.
"They are my weal parents?" Soul asked in confusion hoping to grasp their concept. The angel knew she should have waited to tell him. Especially when he was a teenager.
A faint know was on the door. Yosafire stood up out of the chair holding Soul close to her. She opened it up to see that it was Wodahs. Very confused by the unexpected visit. Froze joined along their side.
"Wodahs what's wrong? Is everything OK?" Froze asked in question.

I really hope you guys are enjoying this fanfiction! It worries me that I'm not. Sorry for the short chapter. I might make an author's note section not sure. Feel free to private message me!
Instagram: Etihw_kcalbs_queen.cat_
Kik: liuandjane16
Hangouts: hnburton15@gmail.com
Facebook: Souleateragainstbullying

I love you guys!! Please share, vote, and comment!!