Chapter 4. The Past

Once they arrived back at BlancBlack Castle. The Lord of demons went to his room, he paced back and fourth thinking. The past was eating him away, it flashed before his eyes. His first child, his only daughter. The reason the war happened was over her. All because, the Lord of demons bred with the God of angels. The angels and demons fought. Kcalb just shook his head, he gripped his hands and turned them into fists.
  He wanted Silhouette back. He knew his beloved lover did as well. He looked out the diamond shaped window then let out a sigh. Kcalb didn't know how his daughter was doing. He missed her so much, Etihw and Kcalb's prewar daughter was a splitting image of her father.
  Meanwhile, there was a knock on his bedroom door. The door creaked opened to see the one eyed head angel, his brother standing there.
  "Beloved brother, did something happen at the park? I haven't seen you this upset since Lady Etihw ate your cake." Wodahs said, he walked over to his brother and hugged him gently. They rarely showed brotherly love.
  "....N-No, nothing happened. The past is haunting me. My daughter especially, I don't want to do this to my youngest son. After the war, I regret sending Silhouette away." Kcalb said, he closed his eyes pulling his jacket across his face.
   "Brother, I know it still bothers you. Sometimes you have to let the past go. I wish I knew where my niece was, I really do. Lady Etihw is hoping your alright. She rarely see's you upset like this." The head angel looked up at the demon then away.
   "Don't forget, you also have Steven, you have yet to marry Lady Etihw yourself. Maybe that will make the angels and demons happier. To see that their rulers can have a relationship." Wodahs remarked. Kcalb looked at his brother then sat down. He blushed at the thought of marrying the God. Even their honeymoon ran across his mind.
    "....W-What if we have another daughter? I can't bare to have another daughter again. It brings back to many memories and the pain won't go away." Kcalb gripped his chest, he stood up and walked out of his room. There, stood outside of his door was Lady Etihw. She held his hands, her eyes filled with tears hearing the name of their daughter.
   "K-Kcalb,please. We can't do this to Soul. I don't want another war to happen. We made a world full of peace. Just hiding Soul, we don't have to do that anymore. We're not at war. He won't be a prewar child like Silhouette." The God said burying her face into his chest. Kcalb blushed then held her close. He didn't want to let her go.
   "....I-I promise, to protect you and our children no matter what. Even if it means me dying. I will find our daughter and bring her home. I will bring Soul home when he is older and ready." The devil said with deep red blush then closed his eyes.