Chapter 3 Choices

As Yosafire handed Soul over to his real mother, Lady Etihw smiled of joy. He truly did look like his father,everything about him. Yosafire smiled at the family and held Froze's hand. Something was running across the blonde haired angel's mind. The green haired demon looked over to her lover curiously.
"Froze? Is something bothering you?" Yosafire asked in worry. Froze just shook her head.
"Yosaf, I have something I want to tell you." Froze said, she took the young demon's hand and got down on one knee.
"Yosafire, I love you with all my heart. I know you can be a pain at times, but deep down I still love you. So, I ask on this wonderful day. Will you marry me?" Froze's blue eyes met with Yosafire's. The demon went into shock then into joy.
"Of course Froze!!!" Yosafire said. Froze smiled, putting the ring on her left ring finger. The angel held Yosafire close to her. Yosaf looked up at Froze and kissed her gently. She blushed lightly then pulled away.
"You are amazing Froze." She said with a smile.
"I'm glad, I can finally protect you for the rest of my life. We can raise Prince Soul together." Froze said looking at Lady Etihw and Lord Kcalb. The lord of demons looked at the God then away. Something was bothering him. Something from the past. A decision that he now regretted.
Lady Etihw caught on to what was going on with Lord Kcalb.
"I'm glad you guys have finally made a wonderful choice. Now I wish Kcalb here would do something like that." The God teased. Her teasing caused him to blush.
".....I-I will get there when the time feel as right." Kcalb said in a monotone voice. He grabbed his son from Lady Etihw's arms.
Soul looked at Kcalb and smiled wrapping his arms around him. The lord of demons was unsure how to react. The last time he had this connection with a child. Was with Lady Etihw's and his prewar daughter. Silhouette.
Kcalb handed his son back to Yosafire. This only brought back horrible memories from the war. He knew, all he could do was destroy.
The reason the God and Lord made this decision to hide Soul. So there wouldn't be another war over the child. They wanted to keep the peace. Only Steven would be known as their child.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Took me time to put thought into this one. Make sure to share, follow and vote please!!
Kik:liuandjane16
Instagram: Etihw_kcalbs_queen.cat_
Facebook: SoulEateragainstbullying