// e l e v e n //

But you call me when you're bored and you're playing with yourself +

    Michael left his meeting, his head pounding.

    It was one of those headaches where Michael was sure his brain was squeezing out of his skull. Every time he blinked, his eyes simply begged to stay shut. It was a bit of sleep deprivation mixed with stress mixed with work and probably mixed with the flickering bulbs in his office, too.

    He got to his office, glad to shut the door and turn off the lights. Who needed lights at 5pm anyways?

    It was a Friday night, which meant Tim was at practice then dinner with friends. Michael was free to attend late meetings without having to worry Timothy was trying to fight off a burglar with a butter knife or something.

    Timothy was a strong, independent guy. Michael didn't think that he wasn't scared to stay alone in their empty house on a big, dark lot. Michael would never admit it creeped him out a bit, though.

    He plopped into his chair, the leather seating spinning around with the sudden weight change. Mike brought his cold hands to his forehead, trying to press pressure into the pounding skull.

    He reached over to his bag, hoping he brought a sweatshirt to cuddle into. He would much rather deal with work and a headache in a sweatshirt than his tight button down.

    Mike's cellphone began to rang as he started to strip out of his clothes.

    He pressed accept without looking, figuring it was Timothy or his father. No one from work would bother calling Michael on his cell when he's still at work. "Yepp," he said. Michael pulled his tie off, throwing it close to his work bag.

    "Hey, it's me," Ashton's voice said, ringing low tones through the quiet office."

    "Oh," Michael leant in, making sure his ears didn't deceive him, "how're you?"

    Ash sighed as he laid back in his bed. "I don't know."

    Michael pulled a grey soccer sweatshirt that was definitely Tim's over his body. The sleeves were a little short on him, but he made it work. "I'm not sure what that means. Are you nervous about your first supervised thing with Tim on Sunday?"

    "No, not really." Ashton shrugged, even though Michael couldn't see him. "I kind of miss you."

    "Oh," he said once more, fidgeting in his seat to get comfortable at his desk.

    "Really miss you."

    Michael grabbed his cell, taking it off speakerphone. Even though there wasn't anyone around his wing of the office, he still felt too exposed. "Ashton, I really don't know what you mean. It's been a long day and I need you to be blunt with—."

    "I'm horny, Micahel."

    Michael could feel his mouth drop open at the sudden change in conversation, "Oh."

    "God dammit, I'll just do this myself." Ashton was ready to hang up, his thumb already hovering over the red button that would end their call.

    "No, no, no. I can help," he said, already regretting his words, "we never got a chance at this, okay? Let's do this."

    Ashton laughed at his eager tone. He rested a hand on his torso as he closed his eyes once more. "We were so good together," he said, a sigh mixed in between, "we were barely dating by the time Tim came around."

    Michael relaxed into his seat. "We worked well together, everything was perfect."

    "I remember the first time we did it," Ash spoke softly, as if raising his voice any more would ruin their moment, "you were scared, almost shaking."

    "Well sorry, I couldn't believe this popular dude wanted to actually sleep with me." Michael could feel his mind drifting away.

    "You were so quiet yet so needy in bed," Ashton smiled, "I can still hear you, screaming out my name like my brother wasn't asleep two rooms over." Ash could feel his breathing pick up as he imagined the then-fifteen-year-old underneath him.

    He could still see Michael's pale cheeks blushed with a vermillion hue. He could see the line of sweat creasing around his dirty blonde hair line. Ashton loved the way Michael squeezed his eyes closed right before his high, his over stimulation so easy to reach. He can hear Mike's shallow breaths, squeaks of a moan leaving at the end of each exhale.

    Ashton would never forget Michael's body. The curve of his hips, the goosebumps rising up his arms. He could always feel the younger boy's feet wrapped around Ash's back, his toes curling with ever movement Ashton made.

    "You were so dominant, your daddy kink made sense."

    Ash laughed as his fingers trailed up and down his own stomach. "You know me too well."

    Michael can remember his hands trailing along Ashton's back and up to his neck. He remembers pulling at the strings of hair, trying not to lose himself in their own bliss. Ashton was always so warm, even his rough thrusts were from a place of love and care.

    Ashton was never afraid to be loud. Michael liked knowing that he, too, was doing something right. He liked feeling Ashton's skin against his own. He liked hearing his staggered breaths with deep, throaty groans.

    "I don't get how the one time you bottomed, you got knocked up," Michael said, trying to hold in a life, "I'll never understand that."

    "Maybe I just wanted to make you stick around," Ash joked. He opened his eyes, seeing how lonely his nights have become. "Do you wanna come over?"

    "Yeah, I do," he responded without a pause. Michel stood up, gathering everything up, "Text me your address, I'll be there in fifteen."

    "I'll be waiting," he took a breath with a pause, "Baby boy."

Not a lot went on in this chapter, a bit of a filler. Thoughts on Ashton/Michael, though?

If you're going back and forth on Ashton - not sure if you love or hate him - then maybe he's manipulating you, too. Shrug emoji, I hope you're excited for this.

Hmu on social media bc I am a little less lame there.

Twitter // sophemoji

Instagram // sophieemoji