Chapter 7

"You're very happy today" Lidia observed as she sat swinging her legs whilst perched on the mahogany desk at the front of my fancy classroom. "And when did you change out of your work clothes? Are you going out?"

I just ignored Lidia and concentrated on getting ready to leave for the weekend. It was Friday afternoon, and around 4pm, meaning the kids had just left and Lidia and I were having our little daily catch up. It had only been two days since the date at Sergio's place and Lidia had already noticed a difference in me.

"You had sex didn't you?" She pointed her finger at me accusingly.

"Wha- no!" I spluttered. "I'm just happy!"

"You liar! You totally had sex. Tell me. All the details please" She shifted slightly on my desk as if she was getting comfortable to hear my tale. "I didn't know you knew any guys here"

Damn this girl. She can see straight through me! "I've only known him for just over a week"

"Oh you slut! I love it" Lidia squealed, clearly enjoying my reluctance to share. "What's his name?"

"Sergio. He lives on my estate" I shrugged.

"So was he good?" She asked me unashamedly, her eyes lighting up at the gossip.

"Lidia!" My cheeks blushed furiously at the thought of him.

"Oh come on Olivia, please tell me! I've been with Mikel for like five years please let me live vicariously through your one night stands!" She had clasped her hands in front of her like she was begging me.

"Ok. Ok. It was good" I finally admitted as my cheeks burnt to the colour of tomato soup.

"Just good?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Ok he was amazing. Heart breaking, Soul shaking love making! Is that what you want to hear?" I threw my arms up in the air in exasperation.

Lidia burst into laughter whilst I just stood there embarrassed and flustered. "So when will I get to see what this mysterious Sergio looks like?" She asked me when her laughter had died down.

"Well.. He's kinda out there" I pointed out of one of my windows which overlooked the car park. "There, stood outside of the black car? He's waiting to pick me up"

"Oh my fucking god" Lidia whispered.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked confusedly, momentarily stopping the act of shoving all of my work things into my big handbag to look up at Lidia to see what was wrong.

"That's fucking Sergio Ramos" She gasped, pointing at him with a shaking finger.

"Ahuh. What's the problem? Are you a cule?" I joked but she ignored me.

"You're fucking Sergio Ramos!" She was almost shouting now and I was scared the students in detention next door probably just heard my dirty little secret.

"Lidia! Shh!" I blushed again. "Well Sergio Ramos is waiting for me so i'll get going, I guess? See you Monday?"

"No Olivia. You don't understand. I've had a crush on him since fucking 2005!" She was freaking out. Like totally uncontrollably freaking out just because I had sex with Sergio Ramos. How the fuck does one cope with these situations. What would the queen do?

But I really doubt Queen Elizabeth II would ever fuck a Spanish footballer, or any footballer really. And in the case she had, I wasn't actually on speaking terms with her, so I had no fucking clue what she would do. And all this is irrelevant because I'm not a queen and I'm wasting time and Lidia's still freaking out and Sergio is still stood by his car with his hands in his pockets looking like a damn sex god.