Discussion Board

This is still a VERY rough draft and I know the 'ending' is... meh (for lack of a better word) and needs a lot of polishing. 

So you're probably asking yourselves what the raven represents. Who Aria's mother is. Did Aria and Carac make amends in the end? What about all the sub plots and the relationships (bromance) between the men etc? Who is Aria really?! What happens to Fendrel! Is Fendrel really a villain? Where's the showdown, dammit!? 

Well, since it's not quite the "end" yet, I guess you shall just have to stay tuned for the prequel and the sequel ;) 

*audience rolls eyes*

Now you know why I have to write the prequel before continuing on with the sequel - I need to figure a few things out myself before continuing Aria and Lucian's story. Don't worry, I have the chapters and plot line planned for Daughter of Odin, but to really do them justice I need to go to the beginning. Sorry for the wait. Thanks for all your votes and support!

If you feel up to it, I hope you won't mind answering a few questions for me:

1. If you bought this book for...say $2, would you have been disappointed with your purchase and why?

2. What was the worst part in terms of what I need to work on? Apart from my atrocious abuse of exclamation marks, semi-colon's and ellipses. Yes, I know my punctuation is awful, but editors cost more than my kidneys are worth so calm the feck down! 😈

3. Could you differentiate between Aria's and Lucian's POV in the end? Or did they both sound too similar? I don't think I did him justice, but I'm understanding him better these days so hopefully the rewrite will improve matters...well it better if I'm audacious enough to charge you $2 to read this nonsense!

4. What questions do you still have for me to include in the sequel? What do you feel is still left unanswered. What else do you want to know?

5. What was your favorite scene or most memorable chapter? Mine was Interruption and the hawking scene in particular because I felt that they both began to look deeper than the superficial! My least favorite chapters were Lucian's POVs because I don't think I portrayed him accurately.

6. Lastly, are you team Caine or team Carac? Don't worry, both these gents will get their own story or novellas. One guess who my favorite is! If you want to see what these characters look like, or if you just plain can't get enough of all things LOB, check out my Facebook page.  

https://www.facebook.com/authorjeaninecroft/ The link is on my profile :) All the character pics are there! Tell me if you agree with my choices and if not, suggest who you feel better suits the role.

💕Thanks again for the support💕

🌙 And to those of you that commented or hit the little stars 👉🏼 🌟on each chapter, thank you! I appreciate it immensely! You guys motivate me more than you'll ever know! 🌙