ŦҤE ƙł₦G Ø₣ VłƦGł₦

(Unavailable for now)
Name:Aspen Hakuryū

Age:Seventeen

Species: Unknown...demon of sorts

Gender:Male

Appearance:Aspen has blonde wavy like hair and is well built. He has hazel eyes that odly seem to glow yellow like a deer in headlights in the dark. Aspen has soft smooth perfect like skin it's a damn shame he's not a girl with flawless skin like that. His voice is smooth and calming despite the fact he has a nasty habit of smoking every once in a while.

Personality :Aspen is one of the happiest laid back people you will ever meet he always seems to be in a good mood he has a light bubbly aura about him almost one of the child though once pushed far enough Aspen whole aura seems to change into a cruel ugly monster of sorts. Though normal things don't push him over its very specific odd things that push him to that point though that side of him isn't shown. Despite all that He's often playful and enjoys teasing people he finds most things funny which can deffeintly get annoying.

Sexuality:"Pansexual?"

Relationship status: lol? Is that even a question. Single.

Phobias: Genophobia, yup that's right sex. He fears sex,the thought of it everything causing him to go into a red faced frenzy going on about how oh "I'm not afraid of it! " "and why does everyone insist on this im only seventeen plus why is everyone pushing me to get STDs!? Do you all want to kill me that bad! WHEN YOU ALL GET NASTY DEISES FROM THAT DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!"

Likes:meeting new people,His sister,Music. Playing and listening though at times the others think he's tone deaf but no one has the heart to tell him he sucks. They all just hope he dosent take on the   Violin.

Relations~

Aubery his little 'sister' he cares for her dearly

Logan is his best friend

A conversation between Logan and Aspen:

"IM NOT AFRAID OF SEX DAMNIT!"

"Uh huh? Whatever you say king of cherry boys!"

"I'm being serouis!!"

"Fine,do your prefer I say inability to sexualy preform?"Logan chuckled

Aspen turned red fuming "you know what! When you gets STD's or some other thing from doing the nasty that's on you!! Why is everyone pushing me to go get some freaking sex Related illness!! Are you all trying to kill me that bad!? Have fun getting AIDS and gonorrhea and all that other nasty stuff!"