Artemis

"Stand tall in all your glory...and just wait for the humans to get something wrong."

Name: "Artemis..." "yes as in the goddess Artemis" he muttered groaning

Nicknames: "not found of nicknames..."

Age: "Old"  centuries.

Gender: "ok now your just asking for me for me to hunt you down and stick a arrow up there!" He grumbled " male  no matter what any of you dumb humans recorded. God you protect child birth and children and suddenly you gotta be a women"

Species: Artemis is known as Goddess of The hunt, the moon and also protector of child birth and chaisty

Appearance: Artemis stands at a height of about 5'10 with medium raven black wavy hair,it use to be a lot longer but he cut it not long after the girl thing started.though despite that it never went away,  he also has a tattoo of black angel wings on his back and always carries a gun in his right pocket even though it never has bullets in it, its a special type of gun he got as a gift so he keeps it around.

Personality: Artemis is a pretty chill person, he can be sweet and seems to avoid most conflict at times annoyed when people do stuff like challenge him or try to pick a fight,but when he gets angry, he really gets angry, if he doesn't try to beat the holy shit out of you hell most likely turn you into a bear or boar or any other animal of his choosing, Of course he enjoys nature but probably enjoys messing around instead of being serious more then anything which is probably why he enjoys children so much. Recently he only hunts in the dark under the night sky this way no one really sees him.  Even though he hates fighting Artemis doesn't take crap from anyone and has a temper which occasionally gets the better of him. When this happens it's probably better if you just run anyone that knows the Greek myths will know why and to be honest little things piss him off more then you think.

sexuality: i don't really think that matters.

relationship status: single

likes: hunting, children, pets, sports,baby sitting, nature

dislikes: mentioning the girl thing, anyone that harms children, when his face gets bruised.

Other: Despite the fact he uses his real name Artemis often denies his identity if asked for several reasons, one being he never really cares to explain the whole isn't he a girl thing or anything along those lines for a matter of fact.

Relations:  he watches over Nicky and Kanako as if they were his younger siblings, though he interacts with Nicky he's never acutely talked to Kanako. He does this as a favor to his old friend the archangel azrael, he even has Nicky call him bubba and do to the age Nicky was when this deal was made he never otherwise from this.