ρяιи¢єѕѕ σf мα∂иєѕѕ

Another one of my old oc's from my other account!

Name:Ezriel

Nickname: ezy {izzy} Nicky gave her this nickname when they first met and somehow it stuck. It use to annoy her but now she's called it more than her real name and at times it still does annoy her.

Age: Ezriel is pretty young for her race. She looks about 16 and has stopped aging

Relation ship: FadingMemories_ "Blake and I are kinda a thing I guess..." Goes slight red "I think I drive him crazy but he still deals with me"grins "best thing that's happened since jake. He's sweet!"

DOB: Unkown

Species: this is often debated, I guess you could say she's a hybrid of sorts but most call her a devil and she takes very much pride in it as such.

Appearance: ezy has pink hair with purple pinkish eyes the shade of eyes depends on which side of her your talking too. Ezriel literally has the angel and demon on her shoulders and those sides come out when she's in the mitts of huge conflict between her self, these sides are usually represented by younger sides of her.There are huge easily seen differences her angel and demon are in forms of her younger self...

Ezy angel has short pink hair other than that nothing is know about it due to the part it's never seen

While ezy demon has dark pink hair.

When Ezriel is calm and content and not in her super natural form her appearance is

Personality: that kinda depends...ezy claims she doesn't need anyone, she pushes and scares people away, she even scared off her whole kingdom as a child. She can be cold and is quite  mischievous though Ezriel can also be sweet at times and has kinda a soft for kids.

Likes: kids, sweets, having her way, causing mischief.

Dislikes: being treated like a child, being bossed around any authority to be honest.

Other: when angry Ezriel hair flares flares and her madness leaks, at times Ezriel has no control of her madness and it leaks out with her uncontrollable emotion. Ezriel and Nicky also have a very good relationship despite Ezriel constant threats against him Nicky is very friendly toward her, tackling her and she does care for his well being.