ⓃⒺⒻⒺⓁⒾⒷⒶⓉⒶ

Nefelibata-(n.) lit. "cloud walker"; one who lives in the clouds of their own imagination, one who does not obey by the conventions of society, literature, or art.

Name: "Aislin akakios"

Age: fifteen

D.O.B: "October 31, remind you of anyone else's?" She said grinning. Twin to Nicky.

Species: "not human, enough said"

Appearance: Aislin has lond wavy/Slightly curly blonde hair. She has fair skin and light freckles that can be found on most of her body, the freckles that are clearest are fond on her arms. Aislin is always seen wearing a pentagram Necklace and at least once a month will walk around looking crazy due to some new theory or dream she came up with.

Personality: Aislin Is Very Lively. She can be very outspoken at times, and is quick to believe almost anything that has to do with magic. She finds society it self out of date and has several absurd theories,she enjoys sharing those theories and gets angry if ridiculed for them. Her and her twin often bump heads due to her complete lack for almost any of society's rules but she in return usually replies to him by saying he's a simple a pawn to anyone that likes to use him and society chains him, this usually leads to arguments, despite this she is usually loving toward Nicky and very protective pushing anyone way she feels dangerous and getting into it with many people that refuse her.

sexuality:Bi-curious?

relationship status: Single.

likes: her twin, messing with her siblings, anything out of the ordinary, being out side of the box, anyone that agrees with her beliefs.

  dislikes: Society, being mocked , being refused .

Other: Aislin is a person that always thinks out side of the box, she's never once been in it causing some of her siblings to worry this makes her more naive and stubborn, if Aislin has a idea your better off running for the hills because it's usually trouble.

Relations:

"None, well except my siblings... BUT STILL!-Everyone's to stuck in society's dumb ways to understand me!"