ŦҤE PƦØŦE₡ŦØƦ

(Unavailable for any rp at this time)
Name:Astrid

Age: "I stopped counting sorry."

Species: Astrid is a Greek God and quite a weird one at that.

Gender:Male

Appearance:Astrid has blonde hair with milkly skin. His eyes are a radiant green eyes and odly enough seems to have small baby fangs. he's often smiling and despite the fact he calls people of the age 18 kids it seems almost impossible to Believe he's not 16 himself by looks. Astrid gives of a friendly vibe.

Personality :Astrid is quite a odd one. While being on earth he disguises himself as a human and works as a psychologist. Due to that he constantly seems to be reading people and writing stuff down even if there not in a session or not even a patient of his. Astrid has a soft spot for Children but at times still can be annoyed easily. Astrid tends to speak out of turn though not on purpose. He can't seem to help it stating exactly what he sees without always thinking how it effects one emotionally,in all Astrid is pretty sweet and calm.

Sexuality:pansexual

Relationship status: Single. Astrid was told he's not allowed to get in a relationship for it can get in the way of his duties though Astrid honestly yearns for a child more then anything so this makes it hard.

Likes:Children, reading, his job more then anything.

Dislikes:people who hurt kids,being pestered,death,he also hates being ignored and made a mockery off but what he hates more then anything is germs he's a huge germ freak.

Relations~

Valentine_Succubus

Astrid is her farmiliar. He was forced into it though and still dosent listen he's kinda like a untrained puppy with her 'barking' and giving rude comments about how he dosent have to obey her.