Chapter 8

Third Person POV:

He was sitting in a cage when he suddenly heard Jack Fentons voice boom with amusement. He was sitting in a cage while his former "parents" Maddie and Jack laughed at him.

"You think your our son?!?" Maddie exclaimed as if the mere idea was impossible.

"Are son's not a freak like you Phantom!"  Jack laughed once more.

"I'm not a freak! I'm your son Danny!" He cried out pleadingly. Tears were staring to form in the young boys eyes. He couldn't believe his own parents didn't except him. He wanted to run and hide, he wanted to cry, but most of all he wanted things to go back to normal.

"If your my son then why would you attack our daughter?" Maddie asked very upset with the ectoplasmic scum sitting before her. When Maddie had gotten off work she came home to find Jazz tied to a chair with a note in her hands. It clearly read:

                                                                                               I'll be back

Love, Phantom

They had found Danny in the next room viciously smirking, they had asked Danny what had happened. They were amazed to see to white rings travel down his body and form him into Phantom. Then he left with only one thing to say: I'll be back.

Now Maddie shudders at the thought. They had all seen the memory, painted in the sky like a hologram.

"It wasn't me I swear! Amorfo took my form and made you think it was me!" Danny cried once again.

"Why would we believe you? Huh? Do you have an answer Phantom?" Maddie asked accusingly. Danny just shook his head and sighed. Trying not to let the tears fall on his cheeks. 

"Even so Danny was never our son anyway." Jack said not thinking about what he just said. Maddie glared. Not knowing that the next words out of her mouth would leave the boy harmed for the rest of his life.

"Yes, Danny was adopted." She sighed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It was just a dream, just a dream" Danny told himself he had woken to a start actually believing he was adopted. 

"Danny are you okay?" Vlad busted in annoying Danny. He still didn't trust the fruit-loop. 

"Yes, Vlad it was just a nightmare. None of it was real." Danny said the last part to himself.

"What happend?" Vlad asked, the teen didn't want to tell the fruit-loop but figured he needed to get it off his chest. 

"The Fentons captured me and laughed at me for awhile. I found out what really happend to make my parents hate me. And they told me I was adopted." Saying it out loud made the young teen question if the dream was true or not. Obviously it was true when it came to his parents finding Jazz he was there at the end. When he walked in he was greeted by his parents shooting at the roof and Jazz tied up.  So was he really adopted? Was Father Time trying to tell him something through his dreams?

"Well obviously you weren't adopted Danny, I mean come on? Wouldn't your parents tell you?" Vlad said but something in his tone told the Halfa that he was lying. Danny decided to play it cool.

"Ya I know right!" 'What is the fruit-loop hiding?' Danny thought. "You know Vlad I think I'm gonna go for a flight. It clears my head sometimes." Danny said smiling a fake smile.

"Okay Little Badger just be safe!" Danny hated that name but let Vlad call him it. In Vlad's loopy mind Danny agreeing to stay ment that Danny was his 'son' and Vlad was okay with that.

***

Danny flew into town. But soon the helicopters and the fans arrived and he couldn't get away. He flew to the Mayor's office looking for Tuck. When he got there he was surprised to see Tuck, Sam, and Jazz sitting at Tuck's desk. 

"Hey guys what's up?" He took off his invisibility. Sam rushed over to him and kissed his cheek making Danny blush lightly. 

"Where were you man?" Tucker asked shocked by the surprise visit.

"Vlad's house" Danny spat "Apparently he found me dieing on the roof of the Mini Mart and saved my life." Danny said. Jazz started crying and that's when Danny got the idea to ask her about the adoption.

"Hey Jazz" Danny cooed. She looked up.

"Yeah" She quietly responded

"W-was I a-adopted" Danny stuttered finding the question had to ask.  She looked at him with shock for about 30 seconds, then nodded in defeat. Danny fell to his knees. That's when he let the tears fall. He felt Sam rush to his side, and he fell into her embrace. She stroked his hair and said comforting things like: "It's going to be okay" and "You still have us". Danny just cried. He cried until he eventually fell asleep. Sam kissed the top of his head, and just cradled him rocking back and forth. She truly did love him and seeing something like this tear him apart was awful. Since they had no where else to take him, they took him to Sam's house. Unfortunately Danny had gone into human form. And they encountered Sam's parents on the way up to her room.

"Hey Honey!" He mom greeted. When she saw a hurt Danny in her daughters arms, she did a spit take. "Sam is Danny okay?" Her mom asked. In the end of Deastriod Sam and Tucks parents were told about Danny being Phantom. Just encase anything like this actually did happen.

"It's code red mom" Sam sighed and continued to carry her sleeping boyfriend upstairs.

A/N: Hi! Sorry for the late update! I made this chapter a little longer! So what do you guys think?? I had to put Danny and Sam in there! If you guys are into awesome Gravity Falls fanfics I suggest DipperChipher0 his story's are amazing! I would also like to thank all of you for fallowing along! Thanks! Also I just wanted to say that since I totally screwed up in the freezer chapter, but note: Tucker is the Mayor not Vlad!!
With that thank you and goodnight!