Chapter 19 (Last Chapter)

Danny's POV:
-One Year Later-

About a year ago I lost my powers, my adoptive parents tried to kill me, I was kidnapped, and I found my biological big brother who I am now living with. I joined the Teen Titan's with him shortly after regaining my power. My "parents" were put in jail along with my kidnapers. Sam and Tuck also joined out team in Jump City after graduation. I'm now 18 and Robin is 20. Sam is 19. Sam and I our actually engaged! 
"Hey." My gorgeous fiance walked towards me breaking my train of thought.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked smiling.
"Training just started, your late." She smirked.
"Shoot! Robins gonna kill me!"
"That's highly possible. You better go." "Okay okay, I'm going!" She kissed my head and I ran off.

I ran into the training room only to see my big brother glaring at me. "I'm s-" He cut me off with the wave of his hand. "Danny your with Raven." I nodded glumly.

We go into fighting stances. "You ready?" She inquired. "Of course," I smirked, "I am Danny Phantom after all."

The End.

A/N: That's right guys, it's over. I might consider a sequel just not now. Also,
IMPORTANT NEWS!
I have entered this book into the Wattys! Please if you are enjoying this vote for it!
Finally, I love you guys and thank you so much for sticking with this!
-Katelyn