Chapter 18

Robin POV:
As the day faded into night my little brother would sleep, and wake up over and over. I would always either sing him to sleep, or 'shh' and 'coo' to him empty promises about being alright. I don't know if he's going to be alright though. I used to do this for him when Mum and Dad were murdered.

Flashback~
"Bwother, where is mummy and daddy?" My little brother asked me. Not being able to comprehend out parents murder. "Resting, little brother, resting."
"Day died diwn't day?" He started to cry. I simply hugged him and promised everything would be alright.

It wasn't though, the next day my little brother was kidnapped. I was adopted by non other than Bruce Wayne, aka Batman. I obsessed over finding him, and when I did he was being experimented on everyday.

End if Flashback~

I sighed at the memory and lay down next to Danny and fall asleep.

I woke up to Danny thrashing and screaming at the top of his lungs. I hugged him tightly.

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment

Come little children
The times come to play
In my garden of shadows

Danny started to calm down slowly.

Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee the Way
Through All the Pain and
The Sorrows

Weep Not Poor Children
For Life is This Way
Murdering Beauty
And Passion

Hush Now Dear Children
It Must Be This Way
To Weary of Life and
Deceptions

Rest Now My Children
For Soon We'll Away
into the Calm And
The Quite

Come little children
I'll take the away
Into a land
Of enchantment

Come little children
The times come to play
In my garden
Of shadows

By now Danny was sleeping once again. "You have a sweet voice." Someone, who I recognized as Sam, said behind me. "Go sleep, I'll take it from here." I simply nodded in response and went to my room.

***

When I went to Danny's room in the morning he was wide awake. "Big Brother!" He greeted me with a wide smile, witch I returned. "Hey Danny. I um need to ask you something." He nodded for me to continue. "Bruce and I want you to come home with us, so you can heal there and be in a more natural area. You'll still come here for check ups, but we figured it would be easier. What do you think?"

He bit his lip as if mentally debating, and slowly nodded. He smiled up at me. "Okay Big Brother!" I smiled and hugging him. "I've got to go to training now Danny, behave! And I'll be back to take you home at 6." He scoffed and I could feel his eyes roll behind me.

A/N: Okay what do you guys think? Did I do good? Vote, comment, and share! Love you guys!
-K