Chapter 17

Danny's POV:

Pain. Pain is all I can feel. I felt as if all the energy was evaporating from my body. I open my eyes to a bright light. "W-where am I?" I ask groggily. "Danny! Your awake! Oh, Danny I'm so sorry, but we had to take your powers in order for you to live. They should return in a few months... Hopefully..." The mysterious nurse trailed off. I nodded. "O-okay" I said putting on a brave face. I fell back into my slumber.

A few minutes later my brother burst in. "Daniel! Is it really you?" He asked sadly. I nodded. " Petit Frère , oh combien je vous manqué!" He spoke to me in French... Of course I didn't understand it but still its the thought that counts. "Daniel we are going to try a treatment, but there are deadly side affects. So we are going to wait a few weeks... Okay?" I simply nod to tired to care. Dick nods and sits down next to me. Holding my hand as I drift into slumber once again.

~Dream~
I screemed as they dug the scaple into my chest creating X marks every 2 inches. "No fool your nothing but a ghost freak! No one cares about you!" Jack Fenton screamed. By then I was angry. "Then why?!? Why did you kidnap me when I was only four?!?" He scoffed, "Because freak, we needed someone to do experiments on. We never cared for you! Ha,in fact we were depending on you going into the portal! God bless your "friends" they were all apart of it Danny! No. One. Cares. Your going to Hell and I still don't care!" He yelled. I felt the tears streaming down my face. Sam, Tucker, apart of this? No. I won't believe it! But part of me does. I simply whimper and let him continue his daily experiment. I could almost feel the smirk coming off of his face. "See ghost no one will ever care. You were a tool. A useless tool." And with that he lifted the electric paddles and-

"Danny! Danny wake up!" My brother yells. He is sitting in front of me, shaking my shoulders. I look at him tears streaming down my face. "Your okay... Your okay..." He pulled me into a hug, while I just sobbed into his chest. "Shh, your okay." He strokes my hair that is slowly starting to come out in clumps. I slowly fall back to sleep with my big brother holding me.

A/N: Hey guys I am so sorry for the late update. I've started working on some of my own books. The Nameless Girl, and Locked Out Forever. Check them out, I think they are going pretty well. Honestly I've also had a case of writers block for this story. So if you have suggestions feel free to comment them here, on my board, or PM me with them! Thank you again for all of your wonderful reads, votes, and comments. Guys we have almost 6k reads!! Thank you so much! I love you guys! Also the next chapter will have a few shout outs and dedications... Keep reading and writing! Love ya!
~A