Chapter 15

Robins POV:
~Flashback~
"Danny wake up! Danny wake up!" I screamed for my sleeping brother. He was battered and bruised, torn and trashed, bloody and broken. And of course it was all the Fenton's fault. The bloody useless morons did dissections on my adorable little brother everyday for 2 years! My little brother is now 16.

He slightly whimpered in his sleep. Then suddenly out of no where he started seezeing. Thank the heavens that this didn't happen on the way home. I rushed him to the hospital. For you see we are at the Justice League another place where Bru-Batman works.

With my seezeing brother in my arms I ran down the hall to Med-Bay. They immediately take him from me and start to assess him. They flip him over onto his back, then they make a small incision above where his thyroids would be. They stick a small tube down his throat so he can breath. Danny stops seezeing.

"Dick," Dr. Symon starts, "Danny is going to need surgery. It will take a few hours to prepare. You see, we don't really know what's wrong with him. We need to get a better look-"

"I don't care just save him!" I cut him off. He nodded understandingly. And walked off.

~End of Flashback~

Now it's been almost 4 hours since they took him in. Sam Danny's girlfriend (who started the Justice Legue when Danny disappeared) walked up to me, on the verge of tears. She grabs my hand in an effort to comfort me, and I grip back just a tightly.

"Mister Grayson, I'm afraid I have some bad news..." I turn to see a tearful Dr. Symon looking towards me.