Enter the Joker

Dick sighed, leaning against the snack bar. Brianna had wandered off after talking to him for about an hour, so now he was just stuffing his face slowly with cheese and meat.

"Boring freaking Banquet. Oh no, god forbid I had to get hurt on my last mission." Dick grumbled to himself, keeping his irritable voice low so no prying ears could hear his angry rant. He sighed and found a table that was empty, bringing a small plate with him as he seats himself in the chair. "God I feel like Wally." He says, chuckling to himself. "I wonder how they are doing."

*Young Justice Mission*

"Wally what the heck?!" Artemis shouted, slapping him across the arm. "You were supposed to tail him not reveal yourself to him!"

"It's not my fault! I'm distracted!" He admits as they painfully watch the area they were supposed to carefully watch and proceed onto them, flood out.

"Well get out of your head! We can still catch Bane!" Connor demands, running past them.

"Superboy he's gone. Let's just report to batman." Wally says defeatedly. "Man this mission would've went better with Robin." He says.

"I agree with Wally. Let's head back and report. We may have failed this one but we can have another chance once they settle again." He explains before walking back towards the bio-ship.

*Banquet*

"So, Dick, you having fun?" Brianna asks, finally sitting down once everyone was seated as well. It was time for the announcement of who donated the most and they get a prize. Dick on the other hand just wanted it to end and was ready to bang his head against the table.

"I'm having a joy, can't you tell by the look on my face?" He asks sarcastically.

She chuckles and grips his shoulder. "Just a half an hour you need to be here, Dick." She says before getting up to go announce.

Dick banged his head on the table, just as she was announcing. "Thank you all for coming out and enjoying the time. I'm Brianna Fisher and I thank you all for your donations, so now I'm going to announce the one who donated the most." She said happily. But before she could announce it, the doors of the place flung open, making Dick jump at the noise. He narrowed his eyes and his blood went cold.

"Is it me?" The Joker asks, smirking at Brianna. Dick glared at the Joker just as everyone else cowered down at the sight of him. "It seems I have come at a bad time, but where's the fun at a planned arrival." The Joker chuckled.

"Why are you here?" Someone shouted coldly.

The Joker put a pout on his face, bringing a hand up to his chest as if to fake pain. "Oh, that wounded me." He says and then chuckles. "I'm here for a specific someone." He says clicking his tongue.

"Find him yet Mista J?" A familiar female voice came into the room, making Dick nearly groan.

The Joker looked back at Harley Quinn who entered with sass before going back to surveying the banquet. Dick didn't bring any of his gadgets because he didn't know he'd need them.

Okay, mental note to self. Never leave the cave or Wayne manor without some sort of fighting device. Dick says, looking up to see the Jokers eyes had landed on him. The Jokers smile and eyes lit up as he brought his hand up to his chest and the other out to point at Dick like an overly dramatic anime guy who was really into his singing.

"I have found him!" He sang, skipping over to Dick. Dick shrank back, not in fear but in despise. "Seems I've caught the little mouse." He smirks. "Now its time for some serious fun." The Joker smirked and Dicks blood ran cold once again.