Medical Bay

Dick made jokes the whole time they rushed to the mountain, not even phased by the torture he was put through. Although he was gonna yell at Batman for it.

He needed to stay strong. No matter how much it hurt, he needed to stay strong. Once they made it to the mountain, Wally slowed to a stop and still carried Dick, who as slowly closing his eyes and was trying his hardest to stay awake. Wally walked in and was immediately met by a loud shout , by none other than Bruce Wayne. Dick glanced up and saw Bruce rushing over to them and looking at Dick who was fighting to stay awake.

"Bruuuuuce..." Dick laughed as he tried to poke Bruce but instead he missed, hitting the second Bruce he saw.

"How is he?" Bruce asked, now walking alongside Wally as they rushed to the medical bay.

"He's been better. We were lucky to have gotten there when we did." Wally says.

They walked into the room and Wally set him down on a bed, ignoring the red on his shirt from the wound in his back. Black Canary walked in just as Wally let go and started taking off Dick's clothes. Wally and Bruce assisted the blond as she took off his suit, to be met with a few cuts, a stab wound on his shoulder, but the one that worried her was the one on his back. She ushered them out and immediately went to work on the teenager, who had passed out half way through the procedure.

The team returned about an hour later, only with the news of catching Harley and a few of Jokers men. After about another hour and a half, Black Canary came out with a sigh escaping her lips. She closed the door and walked into the kitchen where they were sitting. Wally was the first to see her.

"How is he?" Wally asks, standing up.

"He will be fine. He needs bed rest and sleep, but he will live. i'd wait until tomorrow to go see him." She informs them. They wanted to argue but then they just held it in and nodded.

Bruce on he other hand, blamed himself for not even bothering to go with him. He was also mad that Dick didn't bring his utility belt. Its the number one rule and he should've known better. If he had brung his utility belt most of this could've been prevented. But then again he blames himself for not just letting Dick go with the rest of the team. there was so much that he could've prevented but he thought of his safety and not his gut feeling. He didn't like seeing Dick in pain and he just made it worse.

Wally walked up to Bruce and patted his back with a sympathetic smile on his face. "It's okay, Bruce. He will be fine. This isn't your fault."

Bruce only sighed, not even bothering to look up. "It was stupid of me to send him there alone. He should've went with the team or stayed home. I was so caught up in protecting him that I wasn't thinking clearly." Bruce says.

Wally rolled his eyes. "You were protecting him. Watch, when he wakes up he wont blame you. He will be madd at you, but come on, Its Dick Grayson." Wally smirks.

Bruce knew he was right. He just needed to wait for Dick to wake up.