Daddy Bats

A/N: Because of the spam of a certain account, @Lyc_Kim , I have decided to update this book. Ive been busy with trying to catch up with Flash, the tv show and watching Voltron: legendary defenders xD. I mean, they added Wally West! So ive been busy with that...  and College :D Anywho, enjoy!!!

  Batman entered the medic bay, seeing his protégé motionless as he lied in bed. He grabbed a chair and watched as Robin tossed and turned here and there. He sighed, slightly feeling guilty for what happened to his son.

  To his shock, Dick grunted and his eyes slowly opened, to the room. Dicks eyes landed on Batman, and at first, he didnt process who he was seeing, but when it clicked, he shot up on the bed with a glare, but immediately hissed in pain.

  "Ah! What the hell, Bruce?!" He shouted.

  "Calm down, you are gonna re open your stitches." Bruce said, gently lying him back down, but Dick refused.

  "I cant calm down! Im severely pissed at you! Dont you have like... a bat ping when you feel danger arriving?!" Dick shouted, he could feel his cuts on his stomach becoming slightly irritated. He kept his glare up though, staring down his bat dad.

  "I know... but there was two mission going on. One with the justice league and the young justice. I didn't know the ping was for you not for them. If i had known, i would've sent you with Aqualad's team." He said.

  "You should have sent me with them anyways! It was a sprained wrist and a small cut on my stomach, against being tortured by Joker, may i add publicly, and being bed ridden." Dick huffed, folding his arms, although his shoulder screamed their discomfort at him, making him hiss.

  "I know... but at first i was being protective of you. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. You have to believe me. I only wanted to protect you from the mission, and instead, i put you through more pain and thats on me. That will always be on me. Im so sorry." Bruce said.

  Dicks angry façade started breaking and he couldnt help but chuckled and grin. "I know. And you did a hell of a job at it." Dick joked.

  "But also, i heard that you left your belt at home. The number 1 rule and you broke that." Bruce says, folding his arms.

  Dick flinched, but smirked. "Didn't think I'd need it to be honest." Dick chuckled.

  Bruce cracked a small smile. "Guess we both screwed up." Bruce said.

  "Yeah." Dick laughed.

  Bruce leaned forward and pulled Dick into a hug. "Im just glad you didn't get too hurt."

  Dick hugged back, minus the scream of his wounds. "Thanks to the young justice." Wally smirked.

  Bruce leaned back, breaking the embrace. "Guess so." He started to stand up and stretch. "Get some more rest."

  Dick huffed. "But ive been sleeping for three days, can i walk around?"

  Bruce put back on his daddy face. "You can barely sit up, you are not going to walk around."

  "But Bruuuuuuuce!" Dick complained.

  "No buts. Now rest." Bruce said.

  "What if i... do this." And Bruce saw the struggle as Dick tried to get up and disappear, ending up on the floor again. "Okay... so not what i had planned." Dick said.

  Bruce laughed and helped him back into his bed. Once Dick complained a little more about how his "legs fell asleep," Dick finally fell asleep and Bruce left the room with a smirk on his face. Dick was home safely and for that, Bruce could finally rest easy knowing he will be fine.

THE END!(JK! There will be more :3)